Found vibrators... the exs?

So I was totally snooping at my boyfriends house today and I found 2 vibrators in his nightstand. We've been together since Christmas and things just got serious. I'm wondering what are logical reasons a man would have vibrators in his nightstand? His ex left them when she moved out? He's a freak who just has them in case? I'm so confused. Obviously I can't ask bc I was snooping when I found them.

Soooo this is really bothering me and I really want to bring it up. How can I bring it up since I was snooping? I'd like to just open the drawer infrinbif him but it will be a few days until I'm back at his house. I really want to say something but what?

62

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably just has them left over, and keeps them in case. I don't have any but yeah there are some guys that keep dildos n shit around for their next girl. If i were you though i'd tell him to throw them out and get new ones :P no telling whos been using them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Find a reason to open that drawer when he's around (act as if you're looking for something, from lotion to a pen), once he sees you open the drawer , you can then notice the vibrator and ask about it

What Guys Said 1

• What else was in the night stand is wear you would get your answer.

• A bunch of junk and a pair of female glasses.

• They were right there as soon as I opened the drawer so hard to say.

• I would trust your gut instinct.

What Girls Said 5

• I was cleaning my ex's room for him when we were last together, and he quickly left what he was doing on his pc, pulled something out of a drawer and hurried to toss it in the outside garbage can instead of the one in his room. It was a vibrator, one he didn't want me to find. He'd stopped having sex with me on a regular basis and drifted far from me emotionally. I still don't know if he was cheating, but compared to your situation? Seems like your boyfriend just forgot. My boyfriend knew exactly where it was and wanted to stop me from seeing it.

• its not unccommon for guys to have a vibrator. for the use on the girls he brings home. just make sure they get cleaned un warm soapy water and dried before he uses them on you.. i wouldn't worry

• To use them on himself

• I've had this happen too! I would come up with a reason to open the drawer (or just randomly open it) when he's home, then ask what they are. In my situation he said they were his ex, turns out he was cheating. Moron. Good luck!

• He's bisexual or gay.