Girls would you date a guy that is younger than you in age and why? Guys would you date a woman older than you in age and why?

Well about 2 days ago I asked a smiliar question which I initially targeted to girls if they would date younger guys but since I asked it wrong and I didn't mention who I was targeting I got a lot of answeres but mostly from guys that would date younger women instead of girls to answer that question... So now asking what I wanted the way I wanted it to be

Girls would you date a guy younger than you in age? yes/no and why?

Guys would you date a woman older than you in age? yes/no and why?Girls would you date a guy that is younger than you in age and why? Guys would you date a woman older than you in age and why??

• Girl-Date a younger guy
    28%(13)16%(13)Vote0%(0)
  • Girl-Date an older guy
    67%(31)41%(33)Vote6%(2)
  • Guy-Date an older woman
    0%(0)21%(17)Vote50%(17)
  • Guy-Date a younger woman
    5%(2)22%(17)Vote44%(15)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer to date younger women because I feel like I'm supposed to. My dad was older than my mom. Lately, though, and probably due to my specials range, I've been thinking more about women 1 to 2 years older than me due to things like goals in life and maturity.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most older men know how to treat a woman right and usually know what we want and like; established mostly in life financially, and better conversations bc of their experiences, intimacy is usually better bc they have done it enough to learn what he like, most likely to settle down and takes life more serious, a real man, etc. of course not all are this way and some young guys can be like this too but usually older men in my experiences know how to give me what i want and have their stuff together

What Guys Said 18

• I prefer my partner to either be the same age as me or a bit older. I doesn't want a younger partner because of maturity. I finds immature people a turn off. I thinks I would prefer older partner when I gets older too.

• I prefer dating younger women, since I prefer older ones for casual stuff, but I would date a woman older than me.

P. S.: I don't know exactly what to vote, since I'm open to date older women but I prefer younger...

• vote to what you are mostly likely to date

• and I actually thought it would be the other way around younger for casual older for something more serious

• Nah, older ones are better for casual because they know what they want and don't make you jump through hoops to get what you both want. Younger girls want the attention and that's fucking annoying, and something I won't deal with if I just want sex.
      That's why at this point in life I'm not looking for a relationship, because younger girls are still too immature and unbearable to deal with when in a relationship, so I'll wait to date seriously when I get older and I can date younger girls that are mature, and not little kids.

• I would date whomever, not all men have these impossible standards that women portray us as having. In fact, the only men who do have these super-crazy standards (perfect age, height, weight, etc.) are the men who meet YOUR impossible standards. But them being so impossibly demanding and childish is what is so damn sexy about them, amirite?

• Nope I actually hate childish people :)

• Well some very common attractive traits I hear women site are:
      1) Goal-oriented, always gets what he wants (which you can't have without him being demanding and always wanting more, i. e. being obstinate and childish)
      2) Being "confident". Now confidence is situational. I am CONFIDENT I'm good at playing guitar because I've done it for a long time, but I'm not confident I could fly a plane tomorrow, if asked. Now "being confident", just generally, is more like arrogance. If you just think you're good at everything and "deserve" nice things in general, I would call that "being childish".
      3) Being "masculine". Most traditional masculine traits narrow down to being a sullen narcissist who doesn't listen to anyone else and never takes advice.
      The picture average women paint of a "sexy" man is very egocentric, very unself-aware, totally lacking in altruism and humility and is never content. I would say these are all childish traits. You can twist words around, but that's the way it is.

• i guess 10 years older or younger wouldn't matter much to me. apart from that , it would be difficult since we both will be in completely different lifestages.

• Generally speaking, I prefer girls who are around my age (my girlfriend is a few years younger than me). But since around my spots, many tourists come on vacation, and there are some tourists girls, even older then me, in their 30's who are very very pretty, as a fantasy, yes I might be intrigued if I was single.

• Of course i would. I've met some women in their 50s that were stunning. I had 2 dates with a woman that told me she was a grandma and I was floored.

• My girlfriend is slightly older than me and we seem to work well. :-/

• I'm guy who would date a younger woman.

• Yea I Would date an girl that is older than me but not that much and younger than me but not that much

• Girls usually go for older guys of usually 3+ years

• I just want you to try with elder guy now

• dont really have age preference as long as she is legal.
    the woman on picture is really hot , by the way

• I've done both

• yeah, more exp

• my mom's friend at 36 enticed me a decade ago. didn't fuck cause worried might be seen

• Older woman are sexually mature

• I love older women than my age

• my mom is exactly 1 year and 24 days older than my dad. theyve been married 25+, happily

• I would, I always have a thing for milfs because I feel they are very experienced in bed.

What Girls Said 23

• No younger than 20-21. Assuming we get on well.

• My boyfriend is 4 years younger than me, I dated older guys because I was afraid to get talked about, but when I was single I decided to change myself making sure I'm the one for the guy. So after changing, I met a guy that realized I was the one for him and was love at first site and the guy was 4 years younger and I honestly didn't care what other people thought. So dating someone younger is actually fine with me after not caring what others thought his age doesn't bother me at all.

• I think younger guys are cute, and endearing. I honestly don't have a preference either or, I just like who I like within reasonable range. Atm I do like a guy two years younger, he's very cute and has a sweet innocence and immaturity about him that makes you feel like you should take care of him.

• My Man is 1 Year younger... I don't really mind... but I would not go younger to be honest, but I wouldn't go older either... just to stick around your age is correct according to me

• I'd prefer to date someone my age or younger. I guess as long as they were at least 18, I'd be open to dating them though.

• I would want to, but no younger guys seem to know a lot or anything about sex. So older FTW.

• Plus I want someone who's srs about jobs/money/the economy just like how I am, not someone who' has no experience.

• I'd prefer an older guy, but if a young one catches my interest I'm not gonna chase him away 😂

• Older only. I find that guys my age are inexperienced and don't know how to value my kinkyness and aggressive in bed ways, whereas older guys value and appreciate it.

• my boyfriend is older and it works for us nicely

• I would and did date both older and younger 😂 just not someone my age tho

• Yes, but to a point... And not much younger.

• I have dated guys from 18 to 24. Age is just a number

• I'd date who ever i like. As long as the age difference isn't more than half a decade, at least when it comes to younger. but i wouldn't mind dating a guy ten years older than me.

• I answered "an older guy" but tbh I don't mind if he's a bit younger

• I would, I don't care that much about age. As long as I find him attractive it's ok.

• I'd date someone up to 2 years younger but older is preferred.

• I wound't mind younger, but he has to be at least over 18, but thats also because it's illegal to date under 18, as long as he's smart enough and mature enough

• I don't care if they're older or younger, just as long as the age gap isn't too big.

• I'd only date older guys

• I think age is just a number. It depends on the people.

• Yes age doesn't define love

• I'd prefer if he was older, but the max younger is one year and I have dated guys one year younger than me. It was fine :)

• it depends on how young exactly. I can handle about 2-3 years younger if they can carry out a mature conversation