My boyfriend wants to share me with his friends should I break up with him? Or stay with him?

My boyfriend wants to share me with his friends should I break up with him ? Or stay with him ??

1326

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like you're either trolling or are dead serious...

Anyways if you're serious

You need to know that if he's cool with some other dude laying down the pipe on you. Then chances are he is sleeping with other girls OR he has mental issues.

So staying with him is your call. Honestly just the fact that you wanna bang two guys at once and that he is ok with you banging someone else tells me that your relationship is pretty much dead. So either have your fun and leave or just leave completely

Most Helpful Girl

• You're so pretty! He's probably proud of that and wants to show you off. Personally I value loyalty so I wouldn't do it but it's entirely your choice. If he pressures you or makes you feel uncomfortable just tell him no, and if this ruins your relationship and you don't like how he's treating you just leave. However if you still love him and want to be with him, follow your heart but pay attention to whether your relationship is healthy and whether he puts pressure on you. Hopefully he'll be fine with you just making your own decision about being "shared" and will shut up about the topic after that!

What Guys Said 25

• orgies and swinging are valid sexual practices that exist and are being practiced. so sexually, its up to u and what u want. it doesn't necessarely mean he doesn't love u, it could be a sexual fantasy that he s trying to make come true.
    the unsettling thing is that if u and this guy split one day, he and his friends will probably talk, maybe even have an audio recording on his smartphone that u didn't know existed.

so no if thats the only problem dont leave him for it, but id say avoid the orgy for now, unless u dont care if it goes out.

• You can say no, you know.
    If you don't want to.
    Just make sure if you do do it, that both of you won't get weird about it.

• He's sick. Dump him with all deliberate speed.

• Okayy

• I wouldn't be with you. Maybe I'm old school. But I'm not sharing my SO sexually with anyone.

• You're old lol

• Not sure why you posted that picture, but do break up with him.

• So u see how I look

• 1. What does that have anything to with the question?

2. If you wanted us to know what you looked like, then why ask the question anonymously?

• *anything to DO with the question

• If that's something you'd want to do, and an experience you'd want to share with him then by all means go for it.
    There is a difference between sex and love, it really depends on what you want.

• Definitely leave thats disrespectful

• he doesn't has right to do that unless you agree with it or you want to.

• No woman is a thing, not to be possesed, not to be held ag aginst her will, not to be shared. LEAVE HIM
    He dosen't respect you as a person much less a woman.

• The fact that you even asked says you're curious if so then think about it in bed and if you can already picture one of his dudes then you know your answer. If not interested then dump his ass bang one of his friends and show him that you compromised and decided that he is more than welcome to let his dudes gang bang him if he's so worried about thier seamen count And you already drained his first one so the circle jerk should be a piece of cake.

• What a Lad.

• Depends. Do you WANT to be shared? Its up to you lol

• The real question should be what do you want to do? From this male perspective it's hot to watch my wife with another man. From her perspective it's fun to try something new. The only caveat I would throw out here is you might want to stay away from people you have to see day to day. If it gets weird, and it can sometimes, it's awkward to have to see them again after a NSA sex session.

• What exactly do you mean by sharing you? Do you mean he wants to pimp you out to his friends? If so, run... get the hell out. Any break up with that situation should be done somewhere very public and safe for you.

• He never said he get paid for it. he just said he would enjoy it if I pleasure his friends as well

• Just get the hell out of there. He doesn't have to be getting paid to be pimping you out. Run...

• It's ur discretion, you should break up if u have ur self respect

• Enjoy all the sex then move on I'd say

• Its depends on you. If you like sharing no problem but. i think sharing is not good. So best is breakup

• Troll!

• Break up and hook up with me ^^

• Pics not you but get some dick, its legit x

• Wow lucky friends

• I say you should do it but only if he watches

• Nah, just do porn.

• What do you want? Doesn't sound normal to me and I wouldn't want to share you or any girl for that matter. Just my 2 cents.

• Time to go, unless you're into that...

• If I had a girlfriend like this I would share her too. I say do it.

What Girls Said 12

• Hell to the no. That means he doesn't value you at all and doesn't love you.
    A guy that truly loves you would never want to share his lady with anyone else. Dump his ass!

• I'd break up or just tell him no. If my boyfriend suggested that I'd tell him to get lost.

• Dump him girl. He obviously doesn't care about you.
    Men that care about their lady would never even suggest sharing.

• Girl leave his ass u have to have some self respect !! U want to known for being a slut !!!

• If my boyfriend suggested anything like this. I most likely would dump him!!

• thats why you're single.

• I rather be single and have my morals and my self-worth intact than being tossed around like tossed salad because my boyfriend has some perverted fantasies he wants fulfilled

• Oh please! Morals and self-worth! And on the same day sucking some guy's cock dry. We've been convinced.

• Only if you're okay with it. How ever you feel about it you need to tell him. Don't do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.

If my boyfriend told me that I would break up with him bc I'm not into that, but it all depends on you.

• Leave

• GANGBANG

• Break up with him... if he truly loved you he wouldn't offer of or even think to make you a share... i peternally won't stand such man

• Stay with him, he's only trying to have a bit of fun for you both, we all only live onece make the most of it

• You're fb says you're married

• Break his bones and break his dick.. and then he can share those pieces with his friends.. Babe u deserve to be respected

• His dick kinda small so it will be easy to break

• Please go ahead.. break every part of his body for even thinking about this.. he won’t dare to do such thing ever in future!