Is riding a motorcycle intimidating for guys?

Everyone looks at me and they're like there's no way you ride. Well I do, and then they're immediately shocked and taken back. Is this intimidating? Or does it hurt a guys ego? Some guys seem to back off when they find out I ride. Is riding a motorcycle intimidating for guys?Is riding a motorcycle intimidating for guys?Is riding a motorcycle intimidating for guys?

533

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its badass! Teach me! haha I love motorcycles. They're most likely just shocked/intimidated that you're awesome enough to do that