Why did my ex boyfriend follow me back on instagram?

i followed my ex boyfriend on instagram. he followed me back. why did he follow me back. he has a girlfriend.
he then blocks me a week later after following me back? why

720

Most Helpful Guy

• No one follows without the hope that the person they followed, follows back... so why are you surprised? And it’s not like he hates you, I’m sure he just figure you being friendly post breakup, so he was following suit. Wouldn’t overthink the situation.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's probably nothing, I would follow an ex back if they followed me
    You didn't state a reason for him not to follow you, it's not like you will see each other all the time

• Why should you care if he follows or blocks you
      I think you may be over thinking it
      Don't take any of it to heart (I know it's easier said than done) but it shouldn't mean so much to you, it probably won't when you look back on it, if you do at all