What is the first thing that attracts you to someone?

Their personality? Their looks? Something in particular? What makes you interested in getting to meet them?

1030

Most Helpful Guy

• i am attracted to a girl i dont even know, not looks not sexually, i dont know.
    its probably some "hey your immune systems would make great invulnerable babies" type of bullshit.
    Also that bullshit appereantly IS possible and does happen and i think ahe likes me (same reason) so mine and her brain made a connection using some alien communication technique

• So you believe in telepathy?

• Just that it will happen when you least expect it. The guy I fell in love with was introduced to me by friends of a friend. I was not even looking when he walked into the room.

• wonderful! thanks! keep your relationahip

Most Helpful Girl

• Meeting someone, I'll notice their looks first; however, that doesn't make me attracted to them. As I'm getting to know them, and our friendship deepens, their personality becomes attractive to me.

For example, I liked this guy who did acts of random kindness (offering me a ride on the club cart while I was climbing a hill; breaking his cookie in half to share with me; complimenting my photographs of the soccer games he assists). When I first met him, there wasn't any attraction because we barely talked and I was focusing on sports photography for a soccer game.

Depending on the individual, many people might answer the following: looks, personality, or both.