What is the first thing that attracts you to someone?

Their personality? Their looks? Something in particular? What makes you interested in getting to meet them?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• i am attracted to a girl i dont even know, not looks not sexually, i dont know.
    its probably some "hey your immune systems would make great invulnerable babies" type of bullshit.
    Also that bullshit appereantly IS possible and does happen and i think ahe likes me (same reason) so mine and her brain made a connection using some alien communication technique

0|0
    0|0
    • So you believe in telepathy?

• Show All
    • Just that it will happen when you least expect it. The guy I fell in love with was introduced to me by friends of a friend. I was not even looking when he walked into the room.

• wonderful! thanks! keep your relationahip

Most Helpful Girl

• Meeting someone, I'll notice their looks first; however, that doesn't make me attracted to them. As I'm getting to know them, and our friendship deepens, their personality becomes attractive to me.

For example, I liked this guy who did acts of random kindness (offering me a ride on the club cart while I was climbing a hill; breaking his cookie in half to share with me; complimenting my photographs of the soccer games he assists). When I first met him, there wasn't any attraction because we barely talked and I was focusing on sports photography for a soccer game.

Depending on the individual, many people might answer the following: looks, personality, or both.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• My fiancè was super extroverted and I liked the way she was able to talk and laugh with people. I started talking with her and got to love her personality and who she is as a person.

1|0
    0|0
  • How they interact with friends, I like the ones that are in the background because they're nicer, kinder and more respectful. I like a quiet girl in big groups but a loud one in one on one situations. Kinda like me

0|0
    0|0
  • A girls eyes and smile but nothing about me is physically attractive and no girls can or could be attracted to me because, Im not physically attractive :(

0|0
    0|0
  • For me her personality and how she enjoys that moment of her life if she enjoys her life then definitely she will make my life perfect

1|0
    0|0
  • What attracts me about others is how they carry themselves through life , how they handle life in a positive optimistic way ☺

1|0
    0|0
  • Well if you haven't meet him/her how can you be attracted by personality. So I guess for me is the smile

0|0
    0|0
    • How about how they are acting around others? You can tell a lot about a person's personality like that. Are they quiet and reserved or are they smiling and laughing and having fun.

• Every things but most important things for me :
    1. Eyes
    2. Body shape
    3. Beauty
    4. Dressing
    5. Fresh and clean
    6. Personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Vibe or certain unique feeling I get when I am around them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kindness. Heck just saying Hey *name*! when you see them makes them like you more and want to talk to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me I would have to say it's wether or not we can have fun together. If I can't laugh with you then I'm not attracted at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks, it's the first thing everyone notices whether they matter or nah

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. Eyes
    2. Booty
    3. Boobies
    4. Lips
    5. Feet
    6. Hair
    7. Personality

0|0
    0|0
  • How someone is dressed !!
    Then Looks !! Then Personality !!

0|0
    0|0
  • Fisrt is always something in thier looks... wanting to meet them is demeanor

0|0
    0|0
  • obviously looks. You see someone before you know them

0|0
    0|0
  • Their looks,
    I have no idea what their personality is like until I talk to them

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm kind of shy guy, so for me it will take time to understand their personality and behaviour

0|0
    0|0
  • Their voice eyes and smile

0|0
    0|0
  • their way

0|0
    0|0
  • Always looks first, then personality

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• Looks obviously, since I don't know their personality. If they look like they have really thought about what to wear it gets me interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks : I like it when a guy dresses well and looks clean

0|1
    0|0
  • Since I'm a shy person, it's their ability to get me out of my shell more quickly than most. Their personality, I suppose. The vibe they give off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes! My husband has the deep green eyes that I just love. It helps that he usually rocks a six pack too ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Their smile

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Definetly a sense of humour

0|0
    0|0
  • Smile, I love sincere smiles. It is my soft spot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes