Why do fat girls think they deserve a skinny guy?

Why do fat girls with belly fat and chubby faces who look like this:
Think they deserve a skinny guy with a toned body and chiseled face who looks like this?
Why won't you big girls be more realistic about the guys you chase?

178

Most Helpful Girl

• Weight on a person is not the thing that determines who should be with who.
    Deserves? Seriously? So fat percentage is the only thing that decides who's "worth" of who?

First off, just because you're not into people with a higher fat percentage, doesn't mean that's the same for everybody else.

Also, it's super shallow of you to say those women wouldn't deserve that man.

• If you are fat you don't deserve a skinny person with a toned body and chiseled face.

• It's not only shallow for a fat girl to want a skinny guy, but also weird. When the girl is bigger than the guy this looks strange. Like she can crush him with her weight.

• That's just your opinion.
      And it's cool to have your own opinion and preferences.

But to say other people don't deserve what you don't prefer, that's wrong.
      People are different, remember that.

If a girl you're not attracted to was interested in you, just be flattered and turn her gently down. You can say she's not your type and that's that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya true lol
    This girl i know is like freaking 300 pounds fat as fuck. Her face looks like it's melting off cause she has so much fat. Her dog is even fat. She knows and does nothijg about it

But guess what? Refuses to date a big guy cause 'it's settling' she says lol
    She only wants a slim guy lol
    Wtf some people

• I can see why she wants a skinny person... how can two 300 lbs person fuck it would be more of bumper cars

• @livelove143 So you like skinny guys because fat guys can't fuck you well enough?

• @livelove143 well thats not why lol
      Its cause she said she doesnmt find bigger guys attractive

But shit lol i mean she will have a much better chance at love and a long term relationship instead of goijg for guys that just see her as an easy target to chill with but those same guys in the back on their minds don't see her as long term. They want the best they can get too

So it messes with her head. And she doesn't even know it. She thinks she actually has a chance
      Sure some slim guys ya bjt majority no