Why do fat girls think they deserve a skinny guy?

Why do fat girls with belly fat and chubby faces who look like this:
Think they deserve a skinny guy with a toned body and chiseled face who looks like this?
Why won't you big girls be more realistic about the guys you chase?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Weight on a person is not the thing that determines who should be with who.
    Deserves? Seriously? So fat percentage is the only thing that decides who's "worth" of who?

First off, just because you're not into people with a higher fat percentage, doesn't mean that's the same for everybody else.

Also, it's super shallow of you to say those women wouldn't deserve that man.

3|0
    0|0
    • If you are fat you don't deserve a skinny person with a toned body and chiseled face.

• Show All
    • It's not only shallow for a fat girl to want a skinny guy, but also weird. When the girl is bigger than the guy this looks strange. Like she can crush him with her weight.

• That's just your opinion.
      And it's cool to have your own opinion and preferences.

But to say other people don't deserve what you don't prefer, that's wrong.
      People are different, remember that.

If a girl you're not attracted to was interested in you, just be flattered and turn her gently down. You can say she's not your type and that's that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya true lol
    This girl i know is like freaking 300 pounds fat as fuck. Her face looks like it's melting off cause she has so much fat. Her dog is even fat. She knows and does nothijg about it

But guess what? Refuses to date a big guy cause 'it's settling' she says lol
    She only wants a slim guy lol
    Wtf some people

1|4
    1|0
    • I can see why she wants a skinny person... how can two 300 lbs person fuck it would be more of bumper cars

• @livelove143 So you like skinny guys because fat guys can't fuck you well enough?

• @livelove143 well thats not why lol
      Its cause she said she doesnmt find bigger guys attractive

But shit lol i mean she will have a much better chance at love and a long term relationship instead of goijg for guys that just see her as an easy target to chill with but those same guys in the back on their minds don't see her as long term. They want the best they can get too

So it messes with her head. And she doesn't even know it. She thinks she actually has a chance
      Sure some slim guys ya bjt majority no

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• Honestly no one deserves anybody because people aren't property.

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't think they deserve that type of guy, I think its more they are attracted to that type of guy, but it is nice to date someone you are attracted to. Some chicks like those guys, others like bigger dudes. Some like only guys with facial hair.
    Just cause a person is overweight doesn't mean they shouldn't date the type of person they are attracted to

2|0
    0|0
    • If you are fat you should date a fat person.

• Show All
    • Nobody likes fat people.

• That might be true for you, but that isn't true for everyone.

• Everyone deserves someone they're attracted to. Not all big girls are attracted to skinny guys, but you'll probably find skinny guys like big girls too. It's a two way decision. And these girls you've used as examples are stunning, not really helping your point. Big girls aren't worth any less than anyone else. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and everyone deserves to choose a partner they're attracted to.

2|0
    0|0
  • They chase the guys they are attracted to, which I find perfectly understandable. I'm sure some of the guys who look like the photo you posted are into curvy or chubby girls. The girl you posted doesn't even look that fat to me tbh, she's definitely not skinny but not like obese either.

1|0
    0|0
  • Skinny guys like fat girls just like fat girls like skinny guys and those girls are not even that fat

0|1
    0|0
    • You must be a special kind of stupid

• Show All
    • I don't crush I'm I don't need to be lifted on 4 guys agreed out of like 13
      My point is people date who makes you happy and who you love looks change

• Did a fat girl break your heart or eat your lunch lol 😂

• Uh those women are beautiful #1 and #2 Me being what you'd consider a fat girl don't chase skinny guys. They chase me. It's ok to have your preferences dude but don't assume every guy is as shallow as you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like why do fat guys think they deserve a hot girl?

2|1
    0|0
  • It all comes down to attraction and we can't help what we are attracted to. SORRY! Some of those guys may even like the "fatter" girls. I personally think you are very shallow for posting about this, but none the less, it all comes down to attraction.

1|0
    1|0
  • It's just preference, everybody has their right to like what they want but we don't have to judge only based on look
    This in the picture is not fat at all by the way

0|0
    0|0
    • They are out of shape and have chubby faces.

• Show All
    • Good for them, but they should date guys who are fat like them.

• Luckily everybody has a choice to date whoever they want

• I think people should date whoever they want. That being said they should also be realistic.

2|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 7

• You see hot girls with ugly men, though. Like... a girl at work fancies me, and she's way better looking than me. She's like khaleesi from GOT.

2|0
    0|0
  • bone on bone is no good man.

you've obviously never heard the words "more cushion for the pushin"
    I'm skinny as fuck and honestly I would RAIL that first girl. I bet she can suck a mean penis too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a toned skinny guy and I want the women who you Posted their photo.

1|0
    0|0
  • These gals from the pics are just chubby. Not fat.

1|0
    1|0
  • You consider these girls fat already?

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are two hot looking women. What is wrong with you? My Moma told me that variety is the spice of life.. And those two have a lot of spice for someone. What is this deserve thing. No one by a act of body weight, shape ot color is considered more worthy of love, desire and passion than the other. I wonder if you are not some small, unaccomplished, loner who can not get a women for more than a drunk Friday night.

1|0
    0|0
  • thats not fat though, that's curvy/normal

why do fat men think they deserve supermodels?

2|0
    1|0
    • I don't think they do, but it seems men are to be shamed for being fat, but women are encouraged to "own" it.

• It's a shame that that is what's considered "normal" these days. They're not obese but they are most definitely fat. They're out of shape & unhealthy, but everyone can like what they like

• thats not unhealthy or fat, it's normal

Recommended myTakes