Do skinny guys like fat girls?

Some guy on gag or girls ask guys thinks only skinny people should date skinny people and fat should date fat. I don't agree with him what's your opinion. I think a person should date whom ever makes you happy because when your old your looks change I'm talking 80s huge ass difference from your 20s.
Ps I date skinny guys or fat as long as there packing lol πŸ˜‚.

The pictures of the girls be he were like 30 to 40 lbs over weight. So I'm not talking obese girlsDo skinny guys like fat girls?
  • Agreed with him
  • Disagree with him
The ps things was just my preference not everyone has to be that way

724

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the real issue is "fat acceptance". There is this social mentality growing with women that just because she is over weight or chubby she should be still be considered just as beautiful and healthy as someone who is in shape. Further more, if a guy doesn't find her physically attractive and would not date her because of her weight, then he is shamed and demonized by feminists for not recognizing and appreciating her "true beauty." All this is wrong. Being over weight is not healthy, not good and should not be accepted on the same level as being just as sexy and healthy as a woman that is in shape and tone. Beauty is, and always will be, in the eye of the beholder. If a girl is over weight and a guy doesn't find her attractive, then his opinion should be respected as it is and he shouldn't be shamed or demonized for it. Therefore, if a skinny guy wants a skinny girl, he should not be criticized for it. As for your actual questions, yes, it is retarded to arbitrarily say that only skinny gets with skinny and fat gets with fat.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• At least by being fat (in asker's eyes, which I can safely bet, is anything above 100lbs), you can weed out guys like him. πŸ˜‚
    I wonder how sad his life must be if he demands that fat girls shouldn't be allowed to find him attractive. πŸ˜‚

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lol πŸ˜† funny af