How to deal with a boyfriend's ex who keeps messaging and calling him?

We've been dating for a month and there wasn't a huge gap between the two relationships. I've known him for over two years and we didn't start talking more until recently. Anyways. She keeps calling him and leaving voicemails that were first her trying to get him back, telling him to leave me when she found out we were dating/that he downgraded, and now leaving voicemails about me since she found me on Facebook. I'm more than likely going to block her but I've never been in this kind of situation before. I don't know if it would be appropriate to try talking to her and asking her to stop in the nicest way possible.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Here another trouble... Another reason to leave this situation...
    There are so many good and positive people and situations out there...
    He must be the one to just stop all this shit with her... If he hasn't done it yet its because he is spineless and is always keeping that door open in case he needs... He does not know yet if that is you that he wants... You need a strong caracter that can take a decision and knows what he wants.
    You should not fight other people's batles, he must take a stand... Yes or No...
    Never stay in the midle too long..

Most Helpful Girl

• Just go ahead and block her on everything. She isn't worth your time. She is just sad and immature for acting that way honestly.