Why does he like me to lay on top of him?

When we are making out or even just cuddling watching a movie or something, my boyfriend always pulls me on top of him to lay on him. I know he wants to be closer to me in comparison to just sitting or laying next to me, but I don't see how this would be comfortable for him since I am on the chubby side. He is tall and muscular and kinda thin, I'm quite a bit shorter and chubby. I only weigh like 20 or 30 pounds less than him, so I feel like I'm squishing him. And he always jokes while we're laying like that chilling that it is nap time, because he claims he could sleep with me on top of him like that.
Why does he always want me laying on him or straddling him/sitting on his lap if we are not in bed?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I know you have a hard time believing him, but it really feels good for him when you lay on him. I love that too. And no, you're not gonna squish him or anything.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • thank you for MHO! It's hard for me to explain exactly why that feels good, but it does. It's a good kind of pressure feeling the girl's weight, and it's warm and it's just so nice to have her do that.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Can confirm, it feels great to have your girl lay on top of you.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's quite comfy despite you thinking you are crushing him. There's a big sense of closeness with you on top. We can handle it to be as close as possible to the one we care about

2|0
    0|0
  • Ya it feels good to have weight pushed down on us. Thats one of the reasons some guys like bigger girls. More weight lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Women are really soft and smell nice. He's just enjoying you, and everything about you.

2|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, I find it really comfortable to have people lay on top of me, unless they're WAY heavier than me. Its just comfortable for him.

1|0
    0|0
  • we all enjoy closeness , and do not worry, if he is not complaining about your weight why would you?

2|0
    0|0
  • It's comfy AF

1|1
    0|0
  • Because your ass must be comfortable no

0|0
    0|0
  • He likes the warm feeling of you a great position to admire your face

2|0
    0|0
  • why not?