Why does he like me to lay on top of him?

When we are making out or even just cuddling watching a movie or something, my boyfriend always pulls me on top of him to lay on him. I know he wants to be closer to me in comparison to just sitting or laying next to me, but I don't see how this would be comfortable for him since I am on the chubby side. He is tall and muscular and kinda thin, I'm quite a bit shorter and chubby. I only weigh like 20 or 30 pounds less than him, so I feel like I'm squishing him. And he always jokes while we're laying like that chilling that it is nap time, because he claims he could sleep with me on top of him like that.
Why does he always want me laying on him or straddling him/sitting on his lap if we are not in bed?

011

Most Helpful Guy

• I know you have a hard time believing him, but it really feels good for him when you lay on him. I love that too. And no, you're not gonna squish him or anything.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • thank you for MHO! It's hard for me to explain exactly why that feels good, but it does. It's a good kind of pressure feeling the girl's weight, and it's warm and it's just so nice to have her do that.