Women : Are short guys out of the dating market?

Now I’m a guy who can take constructive criticism, so feel free to be 100 % honest. Now In my highschool Year’s I was always complimented on my looks by girls (and I always flattered because I thought diffrent) , and I never really showed them most attention because I was so focus on school and what not.

Now I’m a college graduate (associates degree) and women have been extremely difficult to talk to. Now I do get women every now and then but if I talk to like 10 girls. I may get 4 of their numbers , and 2 may actually text back interested.

Have you noticed if a girl flirts with a guy , all the guy friends look at the guy like Man U the man. But if a guy flirts with a girl the girls look at the guy like wow we are used to it. ( regardless of how attractive the girls is)

not trying to sound mean but I always see guys who got their self together , can dress, have money , in shape , always complaining about not having a girlfriend or how girls are harsh. And most of the time the women they are with are beneath them as in overweight , unattractive, 2 + children , and etc.

my point is , do you think one , or two flaws in your appearance as in height , nose shape , head shape , can really hinder your self in the dating market?

245

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait a minute, how do you think that a 40% response rate is bad? You get 4 women's numbers and 2 even text you back out of 10? I wish to God I had statistics like that.

What are you looking for exactly? Do you want every woman you approach to give you their phone number?

And where are you meeting these women? I want to go to wherever this place is where people actually like to go out with each other and are pleasant.

Okay, now that I'm done being all shocked and crazy, to answer your question I actually like being with a guy who I can look right in his eyes without having to tip my head up. So short guys actually are attractive to me.

• I usually meet them in the normal places. I go like grocery stores , I also shop a lot for clothes so sometimes mall , or if I’m out and about and I see something interesting

• Atlanta Georgia

• Ohhhhh okay. You're in the South. Yeah. Makes sense. I live in close to Philadelphia and New York.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends what else is wrong with you. You're a good looking guy tbh. You don't seem a bad catch at all.

For example, I am 5'9, but I have a lazy eye, gynecomasia (Which I surgery to correct)
    I am overweight, and I am hairy all over (Back included)

As you can imagine, I don't have much success. On the positive side: A guy in my street is around 5'2 and has a wife and kids. It's possible.