What are the pros and cons of dating a strong woman?

What are the pros and cons of dating a strong woman?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well she'll be able to stand up for herself. But... I think that somehow some way you'll feel like she doesn't even need you which will be a bad thing. It all depends on how "strong" she is.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 12

• Pros: she knows what she wants, and won't lead you in circles while she makes up her mind

Cons: your opinion doesn't really matter much. She'll walk all over you anytime you disagree with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm married to a strong woman. She can be stubborn, but on the other hand she's got my back when I need it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pros - She can give a great handjob.
    Cons - She can give you a black eye when you joke about it.

Lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pros:
    Never fear for her
    Gym buddy for life
    Handjobs

Cons:
    Look like a bitch next to her
    Get a lot of "Who wears the pants" jokes
    Handjobs...

0|1
    0|0
  • These days people confuse "strong" with "obstinate", so you'd have to clarify

0|0
    0|0
  • If there's a fire, she can carry me out of the build if I'm unconscious for whatever reason

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't feel alpha and it makes you feel weak and meaningless

0|0
    0|0
  • Strong willed or strong physically?

0|1
    0|0
    • That's my question. More context needed.

• @Anon-ymous1 I think being strong about what she believes in is important but to be humble as well and know when she is wrong. Being stubborn is different from being strong willed. A fine line.

Physically, sure she can be strong be whatever way, however aesthetically I don't prefer a ripped anabolic woman, if she has good tone that is more than enough.

• Strong How? Mentally or physically?

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean by strong?

0|0
    0|0
  • Oxymoron, if she thinks she's strong it's some kind of mental disorder brought in by watching too many feminist shows.

0|0
    1|0
  • She can lift heavy things 💪

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes