Guys, how do you feel when a girl says "I love you" first?

Or that she thinks she on her way to falling in love with you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel warm and fuzzy when that happens. Women usually pick the best times to say stuff like that too, so it's all romantic and stuff.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Do you say it back immediately or would you rather take your time?

• Show All
    • best of luck!

• Thank you!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 35

• Just 4 days ago a girl did that to me i won't lie it felt so good it made me happy but the problem is i like someone else , when i told her that she got hurt. It's really okay to say that to a guy but try to know first if he likes someone else or if he wants to be in a relationship if he likes U kinda the same how U like him. but again it's really okay :) .

1|0
    0|0
  • I freak out.
    I know if I don't reply in kind, I could greatly upset her. But I also know that if I haven't said those words yet, that I am not sure of my feelings. I never want to lead anyone on, but at the same time, a declaration like that is a huge deal, and I want to be certain I unconditionally mean it, before I say it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was happy when it first happened to me. Coz it meant sex. Sorry to be crude i was a teenager then. didn't knock that one up though. I cared about her enough not to do that.
    Plus if he knows you trully love him chances are he'll want to look after you and your future

1|0
    0|0
  • I will be shocked take little time check compatability is it a joke or not m finally If everything goes well I accept her but no girl generally proposes first it's very very rare

1|0
    0|0
    • Not even if you have been dating for over 2 months?

• Show All
    • If I m just dating her n she surprises me same thing as mentioned above will be shocked etc etx

• Oh ok.. Thanks!

• Every guy will react differently to it just as girls will to when a guy says it first. If this happened to me I'd feel amazing and most likely say it back!

1|0
    0|0
    • That's true! Thank you, what you said makes sense :)

• I have confidence issues, so a girl saying that to me first is a bit of relief and reassurance. I try to meter my expectations and stay reserved until I know for sure my feelings and affection will be reciprocated. If she says it first, it's a point to relax and express myself more freely.

1|0
    0|0
  • I welcome it. You know where she is in the relationship

1|0
    0|0
    • Even if you're not there yet? Like it doesn't bother you does it?

• Show All
    • I haven't said it yet. But we were texting today, and the conversation sort of went in that direction. He kept asking so I said "I think I'm heading there where I can say I'm in love". He didn't reciprocate my thought, but he appreciated my honesty and took it well..

• Say it in person means more

• Depends on when she tells me, it shouldn’t be too early.

1|0
    0|0
    • Is 2 and a half months into dating good enough?

• Show All
    • That doesn't make sense :/

• I hate those old fashioned gender roles so i really would like it. Still waiting for the day...

1|0
    0|0
  • I've always said it first, but it would be ok if she said it first.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rushed. I feel like we should both be on the same page. I don't want to be pushed into saying it too early.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the better thing to say before you say it is say "What would you say if I told you I love you?" And kind of dance around the question first.

1|0
    0|0
  • i love it my wife told me she loved me first and i felt warm that a woman loved me for me and not things or money

1|0
    0|0
  • It's feels like "oh i don't know i also have little looks with good heart"
    The most lucky person in the world 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • That's cute. But be sure that guy at least doesn't hate you. Then try to make he feels you care about him

1|0
    0|0
  • the point is that she must mean it not just said first...

1|0
    0|0
  • I will feel very touch and feeling of appreciation from her

1|0
    0|0
  • Happy to know she feels that way about me my last girlfriend used to drop them L bombs all the time

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to hear those 3 words only from my wife, so I don't like if any girl says I love you to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel scared to be honest I don't want that responsibility

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes