Is this emoji 😜😜 sexual?

If a guy sends u this emoji does it means it's sexual?

939

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the context... he might have told a subtle joke and he's hinting at the punch line... not sexual. Or he could be sexting with you and describing a desirable act... sexual

• What if he puts in when he says he doesn't mind what I wear when I go see him?

• I would say that would be suggestive and flirtatious, not necessarily directly sexual

Most Helpful Girl

• That emoji is so stupid. Emojis in general are stupid, they annoy me so much.
    To answer your question though, it depends on the context it's used in. What were you guys talking about when he sent it?