Is this emoji 😜😜 sexual?

If a guy sends u this emoji does it means it's sexual?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the context... he might have told a subtle joke and he's hinting at the punch line... not sexual. Or he could be sexting with you and describing a desirable act... sexual

0|0
    0|0
    • What if he puts in when he says he doesn't mind what I wear when I go see him?

• I would say that would be suggestive and flirtatious, not necessarily directly sexual

Most Helpful Girl

• That emoji is so stupid. Emojis in general are stupid, they annoy me so much.
    To answer your question though, it depends on the context it's used in. What were you guys talking about when he sent it?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 38

• I use this one a lot and it’s always contextual. Sometimes it just means β€œwow that’s crazy” but other times it is more sexual. A big difference for me is the πŸ˜‰ emoji vs the 😜 emoji. To me πŸ˜‰ means I care about you but yes I’m down for flirting/more. 😜 is more raw. Also if I’m talking with a close female friend (not a SO or anyone I have a relationship with) 😜 can mean hey! You go! Be sexual be flirty! But it’s just a you thing. πŸ˜‰ is reserved for my SO.

0|0
    0|0
  • Emojis tend to ruin the mood faster than anything for me so whatever they were supposed to mean don't matter I usually just end up annoyed when I see one

1|1
    0|0
  • That emoji is playful and silly, but not necessarily sexual

1|2
    0|0
  • It's certainly a good sign, but it doesn’t have to mean anything. He could also simply be curious about your reaction

0|0
    0|0
  • No its not sexual lol i use it all the time
    Its just means arhhhggggg blah ahrggggggg hiiii byeeee ahrggggg
    Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Okay, I'm not seeing sex here. This is a confusing array of nonsensical characters. Now if he sends "I want to put my penis into you.", that's sexual.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. That's just a goofy face. Looks like someone who enjoys sour treats eating something strikingly sour.

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be if used under inappropriate circumstances.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the content before it. If it looked looked like either of you where talking kinky or sexual than yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah just suppose to be like a funny emoji. Guess if you lined it up with other emoji's it could be sexual. But by itself, nah.

0|0
    0|0
  • If a guy sends a lot of emojis he's a fggit, emojis are creepy

1|0
    0|0
  • Right. Eye-shot, when she was expecting a cum into her mouth

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really, depends what the sentence was I guess that it ended as

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmmm... I think is a state of mind that determines that

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on what the rest of the conversation is.

0|0
    0|0
  • only if you imagine these smileys as a metaphor for boobs, and the smileys would lick them.

0|0
    0|0
  • it could mean it is sexual, depends in which context it is used.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use it sexually or flirty never sent it to a dude so yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Two circles are sexual a priori

0|0
    0|0
  • More playful than sexual

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• No. If it was an eggplant though...

2|3
    0|1
  • God I hope not because I use them all the time 😜😜😜😜😜

0|2
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say so, it's just a winky face. It could be used sexually depending on context.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not sexual. Unless he sent it with a sexual message.

0|1
    0|0
  • Flirty maybe. Not sure about sexual.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well depends. What the heck did he say?

0|0
    0|0
  • Flirty yes and i think there trying to be sexual.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think that it is sexual.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes