How do I recover from accidentally sending a text to the guy I like that was meant for someone else?

I accidentally texted this guy I liked something that was meant to go to my best friend. How this happened was that I was texting both him and her, separately of course, and their names are similar so it got a bit confusing. At one point when I was texting my friend she didn’t respond, so I decided to annoy her with spam texts that said “ why you no text back”, or something like that and I accidentally sent one of them to the guy I liked. The worst part is that it kinda made sense because he takes forever to respond at times because his phone is always dead so when I sent that to him I feel as though he thought it was for him. Now I feel bad and I’m freaking out not knowing what to do, how do I recover from this very embarrassing text fail?

219

Most Helpful Guy

• You apologize and admit that wait no that was meant for blank other person... I'm pretty sure everyone has done this at some point or other so... yeah really it's okay. If the guy is worth your interest he won't really care and may even find it endearing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be honest. Your texts were meant for someone else, you didn’t mean to spam him, and you’re sorry for the random texts.