Why is he ignoring me after we kissed? What do I do about it? I want to talk to him?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• i ignored a girl for two reasons after we kissed

1. She told me she actually had a boyfriend, and i was pissed
    2. i wound up in the hospital, and we lost contact for about 2 years

i recently just got back in contact with her. while im out of the hospital, and talking to her again, i do not know if she's still with him or not. if she is, it will be year 10, i found out they've been dating since 2008, when she was 15. if not, then, she might have been flirting with me last night. i dk, i could really use your help on this girl.. if you're up for it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Sure message me

• i gotta go walk the dog, but, ill be back in like, half hour or so. ill message you then, after you follow me back

• Followed you

Most Helpful Girl

• He seems to be pretty immature

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE