If you could create your perfect woman, what would she look like?✨?

What would her physical features look like? Her personality? Her career? How old would she be, etcIf you could create your perfect woman, what would she look like?✨?
Updates:
Is she of a certain race?
Is she religious?
Does she have tattoos?

be more creative guys!

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a woman but my perfect woman would be

1. No make up
    2. No plastic surgery
    3. No expensive clothes
    4. No revealing costumes
    5. No junk food unless she is dining out with friends who chose the restaurant
    6. No starvation diets
    7. No unhealthy lifestyle habits
    8. No t. v. watching

If she does that she's good to go

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• Average af in almost every way possible. Nothing special about her. Doesn't need to be. She can be almost anything up or down. All I want is someone who appreciates my good qualities and successes and tells me when I'm being too much of a douche.

Small bust, short hair, freckles, and introverted personality are certainly good places to start.

0|1
    0|0
  • A goddess who would be my heavy metal queen. Cross over between Avril lavinge and Hayley from paramoore. But really knows how to cook and the stamina to hold out all night from our intense chilling with the Netflix.

0|1
    0|0
  • She would have white skin, almost pale, with dark red hair and dark green eyes. Every time she speaks, it would be in a French, German, or Russian accent. Also, she would be a teacher.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, she would be funny and also smart... About the physical appearance she would be around 160cm, pretty, about the hair, natural redhair drives me crazy, she would be a little skinny, but not too much and with a cute smile

0|0
    0|0
  • She would be short and she would have dark long hair, green vor brown eyes and her personality would be like my girlfriends one ^^ by the way my girlfriend is short has dark long hair and brown eyes ^^
    I have already my perfect woman

0|0
    0|0
  • Of i could create the perfect woman i would make athletically slim, Her personality would be where she brings everyone she is around or talks to up, she would be caring and like you for who you are. Her career could be a doctor, and she would be 21.

0|0
    0|0
  • Loyal, honest, attractive to me (at least 8/10 in my eyes) in shape (meaning not fat AT ALL my body is cut as fuck I couldn't date a flabby girl). Those 3 are really the only essentials.

0|0
    0|0
    • Then you’re shallow as FUCK for a 33 y/o.

• Show All
    • @Gavyn I have a really, really low body fat percentage, I look like an eccentric crackhead. This is natural for me, no matter how much I eat or even when I destroyed my body with beer and fast food, I maintain this low body fat percentage. Now that I'm a vegetarian and getting more exercise, this is even more noticeable. I am attracted to girls with a similar level of fitness and body fat. It's not shallow to be honest about what I'm attracted to and what I expect from a partner. I always offend people when I'm honest, I'm used to it, I stand by my word choice, if people wanna assume I'm an asshole, that says a lot more about them than I. Anyway, good luck finding a good girl, it's fucking bleak out there

• Lol, I may have found one in my best friend, personality-wise. We’re into all the same things, have very similar personalities, and she’s just a person I love to be around. I’m pretty sure if I had to choose one person to be around for the rest of my life, it’s her. The moment I realized I have feelings, I noticed how beautiful she was as well, hence for me, emotional attraction often causes physical attraction to follow.

• Dark hair, pale complexion, pear shaped. She would be smart and like to debate topics, but also be kind and honest. She would work a job she enjoys, regardless of pay, and be around my age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably Olive or Brownish skin, plump lips , long dark hair, athletic, slightly curvy build, maybe a tattoo or two.

0|1
    0|0
  • Watch Game of Thrones. You will learn exactly what the perfect woman is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Replace likes pokemon with has a perfect ass and this sounds good.

0|0
    0|1
  • I don’t have to make one, I think I know her, and it’s my best friend :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Why would I do that, when I can let the gods do the hard part, and I just have to sort through them.

0|1
    0|0
  • We can all build a perfect woman in our heads. I do it too. But what's the reality of it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically okay looking, not too picky on looks. It's more important to me that she fits my personality and mine hers. Age most likely near mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Religious, and no tattoos. Cute, feminine, warm personality and good character. Ideally she'd be easy to talk to and connect with (as in not shy). But that's just ideally. My ideal girl would be as interested in me as I am in her, if not more. The time I spend with her would ideally feel great.

As for looks, she'd ideally have long hair, white skin, or olive skin, or the same skin-color as Melania Trump. Ideally she's not obese, nor overweight, nor have crooked teeth, nor have a lot of facial blemishes, nor...

In the end, ideal means nothing. Nobody has to be perfect to attract me. The huge majority of the girls out there are aesthetically pretty enough to attract me to be honest, even if they're not 'ideal", and the variety in personalities are definitely there.

'

0|0
    0|0
  • She should have a thought process and wisdom will make her damn beauty than any other

0|0
    0|0
  • My perfect woman would need to change every day to give me everything I want.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes