Shy girl stops responding to text?

So I am pretty depressed right now. I mustered the courage to text this girl I like and she said,”oh hi did you need something.” It’s been a hour and the best reason I see her for not texting back is it’s 9 pm and she is probably sleeping. She is shy and I have heard shy girls are different in how they handle conversations so does anyone have a explanation or should I move on?Shy girl stops responding to text?
So... its officially been a long time. As you can see last text started at 9:03 PM it's currently 10:03 AM. I am more than done... I think she has no interest but she is shy so I don't know. But thank you my heart's shattered but I get through it and I am just going to tell her how I feel for her tomorrow.

52

Most Helpful Girl

• oiiiii hate it when someone doesn't text me back, to be honest i would just try to ignore it, do something you like, like a sport or text your other friends?

from my experiance its not healthy to do that stuff XP

• Is it the same if she is shy.

• hmmm maybe talk to her for 2 more weeks if she doesn't seem to open up tell her or move on?

• Thanks for the mho!😊