What does it mean when a guy wants to go on vacation with you?

me and this guy have been talking for some months and he asked me if i would want to go on vacation with him and he mentioned he would set everything up for me. does it seem like a bad idea? guys, why would you ask a woman you like to go on vacation with you?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• It may be an invitation to be in an intimate setting, get you alone and relaxed away from the noise.

If this is something you don't want, be very clear with him your intentions.

What if he has offered a second room? Then it's a friendly invitation with no strings attached to the expectations of the weekend.

You are young. Are you sure that this is something you want to risk?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how your relationship has been for these few months, is it a friendly one, a boyfriend girlfriend one? Has it been intimate etc... not only that maybe ask about where , would you share a room? What does he expect from the holiday? X