Does accepting expensive gifts from a man make a girl a Gold digger?

He is her admirer, they aren't dating or anything..

47115

Most Helpful Girls

• She's only a gold digger if she is staying friends for the gifts. If she's friends with him not for the gifts then she isn't. He sounds very needy though...

• This is just being polite. And if you feel like you're a gold digger bc you accept those gifts you can always say thanks but no thanks

Most Helpful Guys

• Gold digging is seeking or taking advantage of a rich person and only because their rich if he by his own desire gift her things then i'd say no

• It makes her a Gold acceptor.

• I would like to congratulate you for finding my advice helpful, you will live a successful and fulfilling life. Not many people could achieve this.

• I am glad to be of service. One day I will need your help, too.

• :) <3