On a scale of 1-10, how dateable do you think you are?

For me, i'd say a 6. Im not clingy, but im not physically attractive. I would pay for all of the dates (as long as I had a job), I wouldn't argue with her constantly, I'm easy going, I wouldn't call her every second of the day, etc.

4990

Most Helpful Girl

• 10. Honestly a 10 like I'm so easy. I'm not like off-the-charts hot but I'm not too ugly either (at least to my knowledge lol). I'm cool with both genders so like I'm cool with you no matter who you are or what you look like pretty much. I'm cool with open relationships, so if you suck at sticking to one person that's totally fine with me lmao, as long as you let me know what's going on and still come home to me at the end of the day. I'm honestly pretty chill. Like I don't get jealous (see, open relationship thing). I don't get offended almost ever. Just be there to cuddle me when I need to be cuddled, have sex with me when I need to have sex, have a personality/sense of humor, and keep me company when I need company. That's it. That's literally it. Like I'm honestly so easy WHY CAN'T I LAND MYSELF A DATE WTF

• Lol. This was awesome.

• What you just said and the way you expressed yourself is pure gold!! You really sound like a very solid girl to date with!! (I'd probably try to date you if it weren't for the fact that we actually may be so far apart from each other, besides being on a kinda public social network) in any case I think it's awesome that you have yourself in such a high regard I sincerely think that's fucking awesome!!!

• As it seems you just want someone who will be relatively loyal you could probably just ask guys and try to find one that can be there for you.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have to say that I am a 9 when it comes to how dateable I am. I feel that I am fairly attractive, exercise almost every day, on track to one day getting my dream job, actually looking for a decent girl to settle down with because I'm not looking to mess around, open to trying tons of new food and activities, and I have enough free time to give my attention towards someone else.