On a scale of 1-10, how dateable do you think you are?

For me, i'd say a 6. Im not clingy, but im not physically attractive. I would pay for all of the dates (as long as I had a job), I wouldn't argue with her constantly, I'm easy going, I wouldn't call her every second of the day, etc.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 10. Honestly a 10 like I'm so easy. I'm not like off-the-charts hot but I'm not too ugly either (at least to my knowledge lol). I'm cool with both genders so like I'm cool with you no matter who you are or what you look like pretty much. I'm cool with open relationships, so if you suck at sticking to one person that's totally fine with me lmao, as long as you let me know what's going on and still come home to me at the end of the day. I'm honestly pretty chill. Like I don't get jealous (see, open relationship thing). I don't get offended almost ever. Just be there to cuddle me when I need to be cuddled, have sex with me when I need to have sex, have a personality/sense of humor, and keep me company when I need company. That's it. That's literally it. Like I'm honestly so easy WHY CAN'T I LAND MYSELF A DATE WTF

0|3
    0|0
    • Lol. This was awesome.

• Show All
    • What you just said and the way you expressed yourself is pure gold!! You really sound like a very solid girl to date with!! (I'd probably try to date you if it weren't for the fact that we actually may be so far apart from each other, besides being on a kinda public social network) in any case I think it's awesome that you have yourself in such a high regard I sincerely think that's fucking awesome!!!

• As it seems you just want someone who will be relatively loyal you could probably just ask guys and try to find one that can be there for you.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have to say that I am a 9 when it comes to how dateable I am. I feel that I am fairly attractive, exercise almost every day, on track to one day getting my dream job, actually looking for a decent girl to settle down with because I'm not looking to mess around, open to trying tons of new food and activities, and I have enough free time to give my attention towards someone else.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• 2/10

I am good looking, nice, loyal, independent but
    I can be really childish, petty, get easily offended, unmature, break up easily. I don't do it on purpose but I give a man really hard time.
    It is really miracle I am in relationship and have good man. He have good nerves. I am generally loyal and good person, I will do anything for him but I am annoying for sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • 7 out of 10? Probably, I don’t think I’m very attractive physically, but I think my personality is dateable

1|2
    0|0
  • 6. i am super loyal and laid back, but i don't get dressed up often and i am a bit of a tomboy. plus its hard for me to open up to someone unless i care about them a lot. i don't think i am ugly but i have a stomach so yeah

0|2
    0|0
    • You don't look like a tomboy 😑 (imagine it's a serious and kind of confused looking emoji. Didn't found any better one)

• @Leo3572 because its an old picture where i had straightened my hair and put on makeup i think, but i usually wear sweats everyday and i spend most of my time at the gym lifting

• I'd give myself a 7 I've been told I'm good looking and funny as fuck. I'm pretty good at conversation. I am however also clingy and develop feelings way too quick. I'm also the jealous type, I've gotten better about all these things with age but I also still do struggle with those things sometimes it's just mostly internal instead of external because I realize I'm being irrational and dumb which makes me a little less dateable I think I'm at a good number though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dateable? pretty much a zero according to my attempts at dating. I am not boyfriend material. Now if this was how marryable do I think I am? according to the women I tried dating 10 out 10 husband material.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give myself a 4 on a dating scale. I'm attractive, smart, goal orientated, confident, loyal, respectful, etc..
    But I'm also highly impatient, & standards are too high. I am simply complicated.

0|0
    0|0
    • Another word for crazy?

• Show All
    • Riiiiiightttt

• 😐 hmm... It's like you don't believe me. Maybe I rated myself too high?

• I think the question here is if I would date myself. Since I value knowledge more than gold but ask few questions, it would be hard for me to get to know others. Basically you would be asking for a guy who is set in his ways but acts like the Main Quest is a side quest that he doubts he can handle without more information.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is 11 also available? 🤔 Yes I would say 11. Ironically I've never been on a date ^^ I went out with my ex multiple times but a real date in my definition is different from what we had. Neither better or worse just different. No idea if I'm dateable to be honest 😅 I would say yes... HELL YES! 11/10

0|0
    0|0
  • 5/10. Your typical average girl, you will not notice in a crowd, so undateable. Haha.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd say about 7-8? I don't know if that's arrogant of me to say xD I tend to think I'm fairly attractive and caring I'm not graduated and living on my own though which might make things difficult.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d say an 8. I’m funny, smart, and really considerate when it comes to other people. I also care a lot about people I love and would wanna help with what I could.

0|0
    0|0
  • About a 100 on a bad day I'm perfect as fuck jk jk I don't know but I think I'm pretty good boyfriend material. Then again I never had a girlfriend and keep on getting flaked on so maybe I'm a hard -3

0|0
    0|1
  • 9/10, could be 10, but no one is perfect!!! I'm easy-going, flirty, funny, fun to be around so I'm easy to date.

1|0
    1|0
  • Maybe a 5 or 6. I'm tall, good at listening, good at giving hugs, and can contribute to a conversation once one gets going. But it takes me a while to warm up to someone, and I'm deafeningly quiet until then.

0|0
    1|0
  • It's kinda ego centric, but I'd rate myself a 9. I don't date around a lot, but when I do it's always been pretty positive and it's always ended on good terms.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7.4, being more approachable and more extroverted is something I'm working on. Finding someone to complement that in opposition is something I desire but is difficult to discover as a demisexual.

0|0
    0|0
  • 24 now. Don’t know really what a date is beyond TV and the account of others. Like are you supposed to have sex at the end... or does that change the classification... i think I’m attractive but I have socially regressed. 2/10

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a 7 or 8. I guess I'm pretty attractive, im loyal, I can make anyone in the world laugh and I love being happy. On the other note I get really jealous and I'm just a little clingy. I'm not the type of guy who shares at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d rate myself as a good, solid 7!

I have flaws like everyone else. Yet I feel I’ve matured enough throughout my life so far that I can control myself. I can keep my flaws from really annoying or hurting people I care about.

Flaws being, I’m fundamentally lazy. That’s probably the biggest problem with me! Other than that, I can be bratty & selfish sometimes.

Stuff I feel most attractive about me. Top thing, I’m really funny. I love making others laugh & I’m not embarrassed about acting foolish to do so. I’m very honest & open minded. I also think I’m pretty damn cute! Then with makeup, I can sweep my honey right off their feet.

0|0
    0|0
  • 10/10 because im fucking awesome and way more modest than @stuntbrain over there.

1|2
    0|0
  • But would you argue teasingly tho?
    My guy was anti argue but i am argumentative and contrarian so it got a bit anoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now. 4. Reasons being too m focused on myself and I’m very picky and really sheltered from been hurts by many guys in the past.

0|0
    0|0
    Pros: I'm physically attractive, smart, loyal and determinated.
    Cons: I'm pretty picky and part of a poor-ish family in a country which isn't exactly a land of opportunities.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a 7. Ok looking. Good body for my age. Great job, reasonably intelligent. Zero jealousy. A little prudish, I admit, even at my age. Think I'd be higher if a few genes went my way - LOL.

0|0
    0|0
  • I rate myself 1 , I look okay , but I don't know what to say and I'm cut off from society , so probably no topic to discuss well. She would get bore and move away asap. Just visualising.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well personally I think I'm a 10 but I've yet to find someone else who sees it that way :P actually that's not entirely true, some people see it that way, but they don't live near me so RIP

0|0
    0|0
    I am very attractive, wear great clothes and muscular but don't have my finances or life in order.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know how to answer this. Some guys see me as a -10 while others see me as a 20.

0|0
    0|1
  • 6 i go crazy sometimes and lose it i get bored and i want to change fast but other then that im datebale

0|0
    0|0
  • 8 because I'm cute funny and super easy to get along with, have a stable job and am an open book. Only fall back is that I race motorcycles and have crashed before which scares people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would give myself a 0 in the dating scale because its very hard to find a guy who is willing to remain celebate until marriage.

0|0
    0|0
    • Super rare. Im not sure if I could last the year + I would want to date before marriage even if she would be ok with the fact that Im not a virgin... On a personal level of course. On a general level what do you count as "celebate"?

• Show All
    • Hand Job. Also that "Nope" doesn't really answer my question...

• 4 social interaction is not my thing, I work beter with numbers and computers. And I swear thats not nearly as sad as it sounds.

0|0
    0|0
  • I say 8 only because I'm nice and respectable to a fault and for some that is a bit off putting and I can't do some pretty annoying things without realizing I'm doing damage

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably 5/10
    My looks and Charakter are pretty good in my opinion but my life is not quite in order so that's what takes the points off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm like a 6... I need work on being in a relationship, but I'm a good established man... Just a bit broken...

0|0
    0|0
  • 7 I'm too honest and my life i always turn down most of the girls I see probably because I don't want to be a player

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably a 5. I'm not that beautiful, and I'm very reserved so it takes a long time for me to get very close to people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very datale. I'm ugly, I have no goals in life, and to make matter worst I still piss on the toilet seat!

0|1
    0|0
  • This is hard. I’m like a six or seven. I’m average looks but I can cook and have a decent job. But I’m also cluttered and sassy, and I can be bossy.

0|0
    0|0
  • OK, I'm married, so I can't date anyone but my wife. (I'm a 10 with her, a 0 with everyone else.)

When it comes down to it, you're 100% dateable with the right person.
    This assumes you're not some kind of psycho or mass murderer.
    (But then Chuckie Manson had all kinds of women!)

And what's with this "Nerd in denial" thing! You need to embrace that nerdiness. Wear those thick clunky glasses with pride and think of that pocket protector as a badge of honor!

Oh, and remember nerdy girls are great, too.

0|0
    0|0
  • 9. I am married so no dating for me. I guess that means 0 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Bro, why isn't there a 0? Dang, guess this is not my place.

1|0
    0|0
  • A pic would help if you are asking about your self. I think I am ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • For actual dating i think I'm pretty good. It's starting relationships I sick at.

0|0
    0|1
  • At this time a 7, because I dont want a relationship. Makes it hard I imagine lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably be a 4. I (personally don't think myself datable) thought about it, but decided not to go anywhere with it

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give myself a 4. Not that attractive, not that good at conversation, but sometimes I'm pretty funny

0|0
    0|0
  • A 2. I still have a lot of baggage that drags me down and keeps me from being me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say seven. I don't got the best humor but everybody loves puns. I care for the person a lot and I think rationally most of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • 8 only because I'm average in looks and get along with almost anyone.

0|0
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes