What girls really prefer?

Had a Debate with a colleague today of the ratio of importance between looks an personality.. i was with the idea personality weighs higher with girls and he was like looks weigh higher with girls thats why fuckboys keep smashing despite the horrible reputation. A girl knws this guy gonna break her heart but still goes in why because his looks is stronger than her will. to be honest i dunno anymore. what y'all girls gotta say? is he Right?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I need both. There's no way I can go for someone I'm not attracted to physically just because they have "nice" personality.

0|1
    0|0
  • Most of us prefer personality. At first it may be looks, but then we try to find out what he's like. The reason those girls stick to guys who are complete asshole is either they can't speak for themselves and are afraid of him, secretly enjoys him doing it, or are holding onto the good memories of the relationship and not the bad. Looks can really help, but they're not everything. If a 10/10 looking guy was a complete dick then I'd be uninterested and so would most girls unless they some sort of selfish agenda or is superficial.

0|1
    0|0
  • Fuckbois are not always conventionally attractive.

0|1
    0|0
    • majority are but what do you think girls prefer.. personality or looks in terms of highest ratio

• Personality.

• mmm ok.. good woman... i think not for the 90s babes tho

Recommended myTakes