Do guys even ask girls to be their girlfriend anymore?

Guys the year is 2018, I don't think guys ask girls to be their girlfriend anymore.. asking someone to be you girlfriend now days just seems weird and outdated. So how does a relationship start? Any tips because I am currently "talking" to a girl but asking her to be my girlfriend is just weird...

33

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) You could be direct and ask how she feels about the idea of dating exclusively. 2) You could invite her to a family function or a hangout with your close friends, and ask if you can introduce her as your girlfriend.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe they do, but in a more indirect cool way? But you don't have to be like the rest, ask her its sweet

• do you have any indirect examples?

• If I was your man etc or maybe we should be a couple etc. You see they don't really ask her the actual question. Who knows I could be wrong