Why do I have 0 matches on Tinder?

This is the 4th time I make a new account in the last few hours and I still have no matches. I'm sure that I'm not ugly and my pics are polished and well take. I've checked my setting and my profil should be visible in the search list but still nothing.. What might be the problem?

Why do I have 0 matches on Tinder?
Updates:
I'm not picky also.. I swiped right on many people
Could it be possible that tinder banned my ip or sth? Marked it as spam

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Tinder is shit, go outside where real people are and where real things happen.
    Dating apps will never replace the value of human interaction

1|1
    0|1
    • yes but I thought on dating apps you would have more options

• Maybe um old fashioned, but it's always a gamble with those apps.
      I use happn, it tells you people you crossed paths with, if you cross paths regularly you can start looking out for the person you're interested in. It's like a scavenger hunt of sorts πŸ˜‚
      Haven't been lucky tho, be warned ahah

• I know that the majority of guys on these apps are only looking for hookups tho.. I actually had 1 friend who met his girlfriend through tinder and they broke up after 4 months but it was a rare exception

• Maybe your pictures look fake or No one is swiping right now? Or there is something that does not attract guys. I don't know

0|0
    0|0
    • I just got one match.. But only one? 😫
      The first time I made this profil I bad like.. Why does no one swipe now?

• Show All
    • I'll ask for boyfriend to lend me her phone hehe

• *Best friend I mean oopsie

Most Helpful Girls

• They are Busy banging Real hoes.
    Move on, Lovely. You deserve better boys. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly babe tinder sucks anyway. Why would you wanna hook up with some weirdo on tinder? It is for sex only so unless that’s what you want move on

1|0
    0|0
    • Hmm but there are some very attractive guys there. Are they all looking for sex?

• Show All
    • Plus they may look cute/innocent at first and you might like it initially but then they leave because you are just one of the matches they have on tinder.

• yea it looks too good to be true. I mean they should have many options in real life that wouldn't even be in Tinder

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 37

• Wild Card Answer: Do you have a Windows phone? When I put tinder (or the knockoff version of it) on my old Windows phone, I wasn't getting matches either. I finally realized that the knockoff app wasn't putting my profile out there, but letting me see and swipe everyone elses.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have had about 7 matches in a year on tinder. And all the girls that I did match with either didn't respond or were brick walls to talk to, only answering yes or no, never asking questions about me, nor ever starting the conversation. Trust me tinder really sucks. Also may I ask what country you live in? Maybe that has something to do with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Why tinder? Text me right now.
    I'm kidding, mabey you are making something people don't like and you don't realize. Try to do it again but put different things that you haven't last times. Not just pics, also information (without lying, of course)

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m on tinder also and seem to be getting matched and also super liked. The. I message them but never get a reply and one message me I replied and she never replied so I just ended up un matching both of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • The way tinder works is that you like them and they like you you connect, so if you aren't swiping right you won't get a match

However don't make multiple accounts people might see your first then your second etc and start to assume something is strange

0|0
    0|0
  • The impatience of yours is the problem
    Consider this
    Even if you have matches, you're only an option, don't be so excited
    Physical appearance, it is unnecessary to think yourself is an ugly being, sometimes some are photogenic, others are not. Don't forget about other's preference.
    Don't be so impatient, made 4 accounts in a few hours, just one and wait, your chance will come.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes but the first time I made the account I was getting matches in few seconds.. Maybe Tinder marked my phone number as spam or something?

• It could be, or maybe the other way around, the ones who swiped-right you were spam

• Tinder, for both guys and girls, is full of dead profiles. Most people sign up with the intention of finding a hookup, looking for a short while and then never logging in again.

0|0
    0|0
  • If your profile has lots of your dislikes your projecting negative.
    Tell people what you like what your into. And tinder is more known as a. hook up site

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you that desperate?
    People don't just appear in a few hours for a date or a friendship.
    You have to be patient.
    You don't seek out love.
    Love finds you.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not desperate however this is devastating

• It happens with many of us πŸ€£πŸ˜… i have the same problem plus it depends on the people right

1|0
    0|0
  • If you keep making accounts some apps will notice that and ban or restrict your access. Be patient.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've use it for years, and lately i got some matches after paying for the tinder premium, most matches didn't even reply, and the 2 that did reply quickly ghosted me. Shit on humans they suck.

0|0
    0|0
  • May be your profile is not attractive... please dont take me wrong although i haven't seen you but may be you should work upon yourself to look better... try it!!! And sry incase i hurt you...☺

0|0
    0|0
    • I'll follow you here to see for your self lol

• Show All
    • Maybe I should wait a while and then make a new account. And thanks

• Yeah ofcourse... welcome😍

• Hard to tell if we can't see your profile.

Tinder is about putting the greatest picture and making the most interesting profile description...

0|0
    0|0
  • That you're impatient lmao. Seriously give it a few days, a week even. Some guys can go a month or 2 without a single match!

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea but there should be a bombing of likes

• Show All
    • Well now that explains it! If you say here's my IG guys will think you're just an attention seeker who wants an ego boost.

• They do it too.. They ask for your instagram/snapchat first

• a lot of people on there are fake profiles for web cam sex sights so it may not be what you think it may just be not a lot on there

0|0
    0|0
  • Your problem is you rush... calm down, a few hours isn't enough

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe your profile isn't attractive or your are not using attractive pics

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe give the app some time to process your 4 accounts

0|0
    0|0
    • So you think that's the problem? It was the same account but I deleted it like 3 times

• Show All
    • πŸ˜’ nice

• πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚

• No idea, we would have to see you to make a decision

0|0
    0|0
  • I found it to be a waste of time. Anyone that matches was a scam.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean a scam?

• Show All
    • No. That's not what I am saying. There are fake profiles where they either promote their cam site or try to sell things

• Ok I don't look like a supermodel though..

• Something happen to me guess people are super picky on it

0|0
    0|0
  • Go out, find a bar and try to impress. It isn't hard.
    Tinder is useless.

0|0
    0|0
    • I can't impress anyone... Not in real life and not even online it seems

• Keep trying and never give up, if you don't have faith in your self, who will?

• Tiner died try plenty of fish

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe your profile sucks

0|0
    1|0
  • I'd fuck you right now

0|0
    2|0
  • you might be unattractive

0|0
    2|0
  • You probably ugly

0|0
    1|0
  • Post ur profile description and pics lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are you so desperate?

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• Stop making new accounts over and over, it won't make a difference. A few hours is nothing. You'll have to be way more patient than that.

Also, I wouldn't use too polished pictures. They might make guys think you're a fake account.

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe Tinder marked my ip as spam

I don't see what's wrong with polished pics. People want to look their best

• Show All
    • I deleted it again. I've had it for like 3 hours. However, my first account was getting matches with in mins

• So you don't have an account at the moment. If you create a new one, leave it. Don't delete it again, because it won't change anything and you will definitely get no matches.

• Thats odd. Most guys just swipe right on every girl hoping for a match, even if they dont like them. So its unlikely that any woman would get 0 matches.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try see if your settings are right. The distance and the age you are interested affect the swiping

0|1
    0|0
  • You're not waiting. If you want instant matches, download today, wait a couple days and then start swiping.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes but most girls get matches in a few mins

• People say that I should wait more to get matches yet the first time I made the profile I got a few matches in a few mins. Maybe Tinder marked my phone number as spam as one of the commenters here suggested?

• Maybe you're trying at the wrong time.

• It hasn't even been a day. Chill.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes