Why do I have 0 matches on Tinder?

This is the 4th time I make a new account in the last few hours and I still have no matches. I'm sure that I'm not ugly and my pics are polished and well take. I've checked my setting and my profil should be visible in the search list but still nothing.. What might be the problem?

Why do I have 0 matches on Tinder?
I'm not picky also.. I swiped right on many people
Could it be possible that tinder banned my ip or sth? Marked it as spam

739

Most Helpful Guys

• Tinder is shit, go outside where real people are and where real things happen.
    Dating apps will never replace the value of human interaction

• yes but I thought on dating apps you would have more options

• Maybe um old fashioned, but it's always a gamble with those apps.
      I use happn, it tells you people you crossed paths with, if you cross paths regularly you can start looking out for the person you're interested in. It's like a scavenger hunt of sorts πŸ˜‚
      Haven't been lucky tho, be warned ahah

• I know that the majority of guys on these apps are only looking for hookups tho.. I actually had 1 friend who met his girlfriend through tinder and they broke up after 4 months but it was a rare exception

• Maybe your pictures look fake or No one is swiping right now? Or there is something that does not attract guys. I don't know

• I just got one match.. But only one? 😫
      The first time I made this profil I bad like.. Why does no one swipe now?

• I'll ask for boyfriend to lend me her phone hehe

• *Best friend I mean oopsie

Most Helpful Girls

• They are Busy banging Real hoes.
    Move on, Lovely. You deserve better boys. xx

• Honestly babe tinder sucks anyway. Why would you wanna hook up with some weirdo on tinder? It is for sex only so unless that’s what you want move on

• Hmm but there are some very attractive guys there. Are they all looking for sex?

• Plus they may look cute/innocent at first and you might like it initially but then they leave because you are just one of the matches they have on tinder.

• yea it looks too good to be true. I mean they should have many options in real life that wouldn't even be in Tinder