No sex! Dating for 3 months?

Dating this guy for 3 months and we haven’t had sex. Does this mean he’s gay? He went out of town this morning, so I’ve decided that enough is a enough. I won’t break up with him but I will be having sex with someone else tonight. Is this wrong?
It’s been 3 months. I don’t care about him that much
But he won’t even kiss me

37

Most Helpful Guy

• So you cared about him for only sex? Also you are going to have sex with someone else? Then why the hell you are with him already, why you didn't break up with him? If you really loved him, you would never even consider about cheating him.

It is also funny that you guys are dating for three months and you can't talk about what you like or dislike? Why don't you just ask him why do you not have sex, if something wrong or not. He is clearly showing respect to you which is something unique to be found, but why you wouldn't talk to him about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• He deserves better than you. Seriously, what kind of sick excuse for a human being thinks cheating is ever justified, much less that attitude. And you wonder why he's not attracted to you... it's a miracle he puts up with you at all.