No sex! Dating for 3 months?

Dating this guy for 3 months and we haven’t had sex. Does this mean he’s gay? He went out of town this morning, so I’ve decided that enough is a enough. I won’t break up with him but I will be having sex with someone else tonight. Is this wrong?
Updates:
It’s been 3 months. I don’t care about him that much
But he won’t even kiss me

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• So you cared about him for only sex? Also you are going to have sex with someone else? Then why the hell you are with him already, why you didn't break up with him? If you really loved him, you would never even consider about cheating him.

It is also funny that you guys are dating for three months and you can't talk about what you like or dislike? Why don't you just ask him why do you not have sex, if something wrong or not. He is clearly showing respect to you which is something unique to be found, but why you wouldn't talk to him about it?

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He deserves better than you. Seriously, what kind of sick excuse for a human being thinks cheating is ever justified, much less that attitude. And you wonder why he's not attracted to you... it's a miracle he puts up with you at all.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Yep, very wrong!

If it's such a problem that you have to talk about it here, then why not ask him why you haven't had sex?
    Maybe he's a gentleman. Maybe he's wondering the same about you. Maybe he's cheating now that he's out of town.. how's that make you feel? And you ask if it's wrong?

I hope he finds someone that makes him happy.. coz you'll just break him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yesss super wrong.

1. He might be scared you’ll charge rape

2. He could be a virgin and doesn’t know how to secure the bag

3. 3 months isn’t super long

4. Maybe he thinks you’re a relationship Bible girl

5. You can’t assume someone is gay without asking ( yes you’re allowed to ask him that’s better than fucking someone else that’s still cheating)

Imagine a guy asking this prompt the world would crash down on him

0|0
    0|0
    • If you don’t care about him you can dump him but don’t strew someone behind his back that’s still wrong

• Either you are mad or this is click bait... Either way when he is back you should make a move on him

0|0
    0|0
    • I have tried to make a move but he refuse. What’s click bait? How do I do that?

• Show All
    • I have communicated with him. He won’t take it seriously. Before he went out of town we went out to dinner and he gave out his business cards to every female waiter. Isn’t that suspicious? Then a couple weeks ago he looked at one guy and said ouch he has a firm butt.

• Communicate as in try to find the underlying reason why he doesn't want to sleep with you. Is can be that he wants to wait, he thinks of your relationship as a friendship / plutonic or probably doesn't find you sexually attractive (how good do you look out of 10?), does he have some nasty std ... bottom line the reasons can be endless without him spitting it out. In regards to the business cards, where exactly does he work? In regards to the butt, you got me cracking up at that point... he might be joking or trying to get you better (me still hoping that this is a serious question :P) either way I would expect you to know if you are hanging out with a gay fella if you were going out with him for 3 months!

• wow that's so shallow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, did you talk about this with him?

0|0
    0|0
    • He said he will when he feels like it.

• Show All
    • Been there. Had to wait months. Finally had enough. Best decision ever.

• I mean... If a person wanted to have sex...

• Women only want one thing, and it's disgusting

0|0
    0|0
    • I don’t see what’s disgusting about it. If he can tell me no to sex, push me away when I try to kill kiss him, not answer my calls or texts , he deserves to be cheated on

• Female logic guys, this is why commitment isn't worth it

What Girls Said 2

• He's not gay. And yes, you're wrong to cheat on him. Poor guy. At least break up with him before you sleep with someone else.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow, seriously? Then why are you dating him if the only thing you clearly want is s*x? What a poor man. Obviously it's wrong to cheat on him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes