Girls, is it bad to double text on tinder?

Say for example once I match with a girl and then I start a conversation like "that's awesome that you're a teacher! I have a few cousins that do the same thing it seems like such a rewarding career"

However no response and then like 3 days later I said "So for teachers do they go back a week earlier than students or do you also start the day after labour day?"

Is that a sign of desperation or neediness? I'm not super experienced with this stuff

13

Most Helpful Girls

• No it isn't bad in my opinion. You don't even know these girls so why not send text them more than once? You have nothing to lose

• yeah true I mean most girls have like 100s to 1000s of matches so I guess that's one way of sticking out haha

• Yeah but you have to send more unique messages
      Or more interesting flirty ones in my opinion