Girls, is it bad to double text on tinder?

Say for example once I match with a girl and then I start a conversation like "that's awesome that you're a teacher! I have a few cousins that do the same thing it seems like such a rewarding career"

However no response and then like 3 days later I said "So for teachers do they go back a week earlier than students or do you also start the day after labour day?"

Is that a sign of desperation or neediness? I'm not super experienced with this stuff

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• No it isn't bad in my opinion. You don't even know these girls so why not send text them more than once? You have nothing to lose

0|1
    0|0
    • yeah true I mean most girls have like 100s to 1000s of matches so I guess that's one way of sticking out haha

• Yeah but you have to send more unique messages
      Or more interesting flirty ones in my opinion

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• Only if your first message is a question, and they ignore it.

The first message is just a statement , it doesn't necessarily warrant a reply.

However, I wouldn't text anyone back again if they ignore your message after you've asked them a question.

0|0
    0|0
  • She seems like a waste of time get somebody who values you.

1|1
    0|0
  • No! This is totally okay! Sometimes I forget to respimd to guys on tinder ๐Ÿ˜‚ double texting is okay. It can serve as a reminder sometimes. But triple texting ! That's something else. Don't do that if they don't reply.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd stop messaging her. Move on. If she doesn't feel you are worth responding to, she doesn't deserve your advances. Wasted energy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think itโ€™s fine. It was 3 minutes after your first so was an afterthought message, one you forgot to include with your first!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well for me no, sometimes girls have a lot of matches and it gets Tiring having all those conversations

0|0
    0|0
  • If she didn't reply in 3 days she's not interested and you should move on. I'm fine with double texting while you're in a conversation but if that conversation stopped you move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Plus you're saying too much plus you're talking about work.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah true I should keep it to a few sentences but she did respond back

• She probably busy or found a man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop online dating!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I don't want to talk about work while messaging with a potential date. I've had guys message me multiple times, and it can start to seem a bit desperate and then like they're pressuring me, but on the other hand, I can forget about them otherwise. Truth be told, though, if the first message is intriguing, I'll respond immediately.

0|0
    0|0
    • She actually did respond back but that makes sense only reason I talked about work was because that was in her bio

Recommended myTakes