What to do for my boyfriend when we have a long distance relationship?

We’ve been together for a year now and I moved about a month ago, he seems kind of stressed lately and I want to cheer him up. My friends are helping me but I don’t know what to do. We’ve thought about getting him to go to a room and have a video call with me but we do it all the time so it’s not that special. Any ideas?What to do for my boyfriend when we have a long distance relationship?

57

Most Helpful Guy

• you can order a surprise delivered for him! no reason you can't go online and just order something near where he lives. when i lived 8 hours away from my SO they ordered me a pizza one evening it just showed up out of the blue, it was great. i also ordered them flowers at one point which they loved. it's a great way to give him a gift without having to wait for it to go through the mail. just search for delivery in his area of something he likes.

Most Helpful Girl

• try to watch movies together, listen to your favourite songs (it's fun when you say "3, 2, 1, go and play the song at same time)
    I liked waking up to a vid from my ex boyfriend where he was just filming a view from his window ir his nostrils πŸ˜‚ and saying hello.
    You can also send him something... a T-shirt, your fave scarf, whatever that will make him feel closer to you. And hand written letters are really sweet. There are also those bracelets especially made for people in LDR. When you touch it, he can feel it... which is pretty cool cuz that will remain you both that the other one is thinking about you.
    And some cute pics of you will also do in my opinion...
    Wish you all the best ^^