Would you date a demisexual (someone who won't/can't have sex till they have an emotional bond with you)?

In my first real relationship I didn't feel any sexual attraction to my boyfriend till about 3 months in. For some it takes longer, for others it doesn't take as long. Would you date someone who isn't willing and/or able to have sex foe the first few months of the relationship? If so, how long would you be able and willing to wait?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't mind.. But I'd only want to wait until after marriage. If she were completely asexual it would be hard.. I would have to really love her. But if I found out she was asexual or thought she didn't want sex at all ever, I wouldn't date her.. And I'd still ask her about sex while we're engaged to make sure that she's fine with it after marriage.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• well it not a trend lol
    its called genuine good people that have respect for self
    its also a main trait for cancerians

3|1
    0|0
  • Preferentially, yes. Though, I'm the same way and you'll probably have to wait longer.

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm sick of all these fucking new trends and bullshit.

Fuck this shit.

0|1
    2|1
  • I wouldn't want to have sex with someone unless we had a deep emotional bond so yes, I would date a demisexual

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, I would not mind at all

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i could wait with sex if she's worth it

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't date made up terms

0|0
    1|0
  • No I wouldn't