Would you date a demisexual (someone who won't/can't have sex till they have an emotional bond with you)?

In my first real relationship I didn't feel any sexual attraction to my boyfriend till about 3 months in. For some it takes longer, for others it doesn't take as long. Would you date someone who isn't willing and/or able to have sex foe the first few months of the relationship? If so, how long would you be able and willing to wait?

09

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't mind.. But I'd only want to wait until after marriage. If she were completely asexual it would be hard.. I would have to really love her. But if I found out she was asexual or thought she didn't want sex at all ever, I wouldn't date her.. And I'd still ask her about sex while we're engaged to make sure that she's fine with it after marriage.