Why men hate half indian women with white white mother but love half indian women with white father?

My mom is white and dad is indian and i have noticed it that guy's love women with white dad for example my cousin her dad is white and mom is indian men worship her and i have noticed it , i have some half indian friend and cousin and half indian girl with white dad always get more attention
  • You would have been more popular if your dad was white
    Vote A
  • You won't have been more popular even if your dad was white
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• my mind is blown

0|0
    0|0
    • I know but that's how world work

• Show All
    • You can see it in many forum whenever people talk about indian women they always say negative things

• 6d

Thanks for mho <3

• as far as i know, a white and an indian of either gender mix would create the same opportunity for a child. the genes passed to that child are solely predicated on the genes of the parents. if your parents don't have good genes then your child will only take the best of a bad situation.

your question doesn't even make sense.

0|0
    0|0
    • Explain why my half indian friends and cousin with white father get more attention compared to my half indian friends with white mother?

• Show All
    • I don't know much about indian just because i am half indian doesn't mean that i am supposed to know everything about india.

• maybe i know too much lol

Most Helpful Girl

• This isn’t something that I’ve noticed.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you have half indian friends?

• Show All
    • Or they hate indian surname

• Well maybe that’s the case for some but I highly doubt that the majority of men would suddenly lose interest in a girl once they find out her dad is Indian.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• It honestly wouldn't even occur to me to make a distinction between the two. My only thing with parents is I have to like the womans mother as odds are she's going to be a lot like her in 20-30 years.

0|0
    0|0
    • Most guys are racist and they hate indian women and half indian women with white mother

• Show All
    • Right my life could have been worse i could have been a half indian virgin men like my brother i guess i should stop being jealous of my cousin but men definitely worship her

• Id focus less on what is holding you back and more on working with the things you do have. You come across as intelligent but a little insecure so building confidence by doing things you are good at and like doing could help a lot over time.

Thats true for your brothers too

• Who cares what you dad or mom is

0|0
    0|0
  • You may be overthinking this

0|0
    0|0
    • Explain why my half indian cousin and friends with white father get more attention than my half indian cousin and friends with white mother?

• Show All
    • Lol you have dated many ethnicity

• I only had one qualification in my younger years

• ids what difference it makes

0|0
    0|0
    • Men hate indians and they assume that half indian women with indian father would be less westernized t

• Show All
    • we do? I feel like this is all in your head

• Maybe you don't but most do

• You'd have been a hell of a lot less popular if you were male and half-Indian, like I am.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol i know this my half indian brother is still virgin and same with half indian cousin who men worship brother

• I don’t see why it makes a difference either way, as long as you’re attractive guys will go for you

1|2
    1|0
    • Maybe because half indian with white dad don't have indian surname and people hate indians

• Show All
    • Most guys according to me hate indian girls and half indian girl with white mother i have read some forum

• Well then they are limiting themselves from another race for dumb reasons, I’ve seen plenty of attractive Indian women but I think Indian men get a bad reputation not women so I don’t think it’s most guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes