Why men hate half indian women with white white mother but love half indian women with white father?

My mom is white and dad is indian and i have noticed it that guy's love women with white dad for example my cousin her dad is white and mom is indian men worship her and i have noticed it , i have some half indian friend and cousin and half indian girl with white dad always get more attention
  • You would have been more popular if your dad was white
  • You won't have been more popular even if your dad was white

18

Most Helpful Guys

• my mind is blown

• I know but that's how world work

• You can see it in many forum whenever people talk about indian women they always say negative things

• 6d

Thanks for mho <3

• as far as i know, a white and an indian of either gender mix would create the same opportunity for a child. the genes passed to that child are solely predicated on the genes of the parents. if your parents don't have good genes then your child will only take the best of a bad situation.

your question doesn't even make sense.

• Explain why my half indian friends and cousin with white father get more attention compared to my half indian friends with white mother?

• I don't know much about indian just because i am half indian doesn't mean that i am supposed to know everything about india.

• maybe i know too much lol

Most Helpful Girl

• This isn’t something that I’ve noticed.

• Do you have half indian friends?

• Or they hate indian surname

• Well maybe that’s the case for some but I highly doubt that the majority of men would suddenly lose interest in a girl once they find out her dad is Indian.