Do you think 2 people can fall in love after 36 questions?

Who wants to try? I'm not making any promises.

www.nytimes.com/.../...7-big-wedding-or-small.html

That’s the link to the questions for those who want to try it. Most are boring so I’m not interested anymore. And apparently you have to end it by staring into each other’s eyes silently for 4 minutes. I’m cross eyed, so it will never work.

1967

Most Helpful Guys

• I think they are both actors that were paid to make that video. So the buff, athletic Prince Harry lookalike comes along and meets the attractive and pleasant brunette and surprise they get along!
    How successful would this 36 question theory have been if instead of the athletic Prince Harry they had sent in an overweight, pimply faced, neckbearded incel dude?
    This is all choreographed BS designed to tug at the heart strings of the female audience and it worked perfectly.

• I am going to be alone for a while longer. It happens. I can't control it. I accept it now. However long that is going to be , I don't know. I say I am #foreveralone because I can't determine if anyone is going to be interested in me at some point.

Most Helpful Girls

• I tried to do this 36 questions with my boyfriend over the week end. I had to stop , because he would answer in a dumb way anything was about me like ' what makes you smile anytime of the day ' his answer 'YOU ' or what makes you proud the most his answer 'YOU' like shut up how can you say that , 'yes it makes me proud that you accept to be with me.

OH GOD
    I just stopped it.

• 😂 so in your case it was the reverse 😂

• You’re pretty and he doesn’t want you to go nowhere.

• Thats exactly what he said he don't want me to go nowhere

• I think I would seriously question the idea of someone saying they were in love after only 36 questions. I think you can strongly like someone or find yourself really excited that you have a lot of things in common, but getting to know someone to the degree that you can love them means getting to see them interact with the world and with you and your friends and family. I mean anyone can lie on a test full of questions (just ask anyone who's ever filled out a dating profile).