Do you think 2 people can fall in love after 36 questions?

Who wants to try? I'm not making any promises.

Updates:
www.nytimes.com/.../...7-big-wedding-or-small.html

That’s the link to the questions for those who want to try it. Most are boring so I’m not interested anymore. And apparently you have to end it by staring into each other’s eyes silently for 4 minutes. I’m cross eyed, so it will never work.

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I am going to be alone for a while longer. It happens. I can't control it. I accept it now. However long that is going to be , I don't know. I say I am #foreveralone because I can't determine if anyone is going to be interested in me at some point.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think they are both actors that were paid to make that video. So the buff, athletic Prince Harry lookalike comes along and meets the attractive and pleasant brunette and surprise they get along!
    How successful would this 36 question theory have been if instead of the athletic Prince Harry they had sent in an overweight, pimply faced, neckbearded incel dude?
    This is all choreographed BS designed to tug at the heart strings of the female audience and it worked perfectly.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I think I would seriously question the idea of someone saying they were in love after only 36 questions. I think you can strongly like someone or find yourself really excited that you have a lot of things in common, but getting to know someone to the degree that you can love them means getting to see them interact with the world and with you and your friends and family. I mean anyone can lie on a test full of questions (just ask anyone who's ever filled out a dating profile).

1|0
    0|0
  • I tried to do this 36 questions with my boyfriend over the week end. I had to stop , because he would answer in a dumb way anything was about me like ' what makes you smile anytime of the day ' his answer 'YOU ' or what makes you proud the most his answer 'YOU' like shut up how can you say that , 'yes it makes me proud that you accept to be with me.

OH GOD
    I just stopped it.

1|0
    0|0
    • 😂 so in your case it was the reverse 😂

• Show All
    • You’re pretty and he doesn’t want you to go nowhere.

• Thats exactly what he said he don't want me to go nowhere

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 65

• Can it happen? I want to say no, but I've seen weirder things happen. I wouldn't say it would love. I think it would be more of a curiosity to actually get to know a person more.

I would be willing to give it try. Why not? Really, what do you have to lose by trying?

1|0
    0|0
  • before me and my girlfriend (20) got together after we did spend like a week texting before meeting ( tinder ) and then next 2 weeks or 3 before we said the words i love you
    after 4 weeks we had some bedroom action "pew" "pew"
    and it was really good and everything is still now 4 months together now :)

1|0
    0|0
  • "We can totally make two extremely attractive and pleasant strangers fall in love with each other! So awesome guys!"
    In other news, water is wet.

1|0
    0|0
    • no its not because being wet implies that it can be dried off which it can't, therefore, water is not wet

• Show All
    • @DM_ME_PUPPERS
      BUT MOOOOOOM!
      He started it!

• mommy no! he started it by being wrong XD

• I can see myself being strongly attracted to someone after 36 questions, but they have to be the right ones.

But I can't see myself being attracted to anyone, unless I know their sexual beliefs/history as well as long-term expectations (marriage, children) first.
    And those are things that you don't normally just ask people.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've seen 3 people fall In a love triangle with 1 question so yes.

(Ummm i didn't do it)

1|0
    0|1
    • What was the question?

• To *drunk girls frenemies*
      Do you remember you were drunk that night and we had a deep talk? You cried on my shoulders? You seem much happier now,
      When they ask who, say you say you can't remember if it was girl 1 last week or girl 2 a 3 days ago.

DONE.

I'm a bad person :(

• yeah, attraction shows directly after meeting the person, at least for me it does

1|0
    0|0
    • And love after 36 questions?

• Show All
    • we will continue this later 😄 have a race to drive 😋

• No worries 😊. Good luck!

• No this experiment was done wrong they told the two people what they predicted the result to be after this. So this worked by the plosive effect not because of the question themselves

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, a conversation or look can be enough to spark love, so 36 questions can probably do the same.

I am more than willing to try it out.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're cross eyed that just means you need 2 men. Duh.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't guarantee love, but I'll shag anything that moves, and if it doesn't move I'll push it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 17

• Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • They might be really interested in each other after asking those deep questions. But to fall in love after just that? I doubt it. Those who think they’ve already fallen in “love” after that 36 questions with someone probably won’t stay in “love” for long.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure I can fall in love with anyone after staring at him for 4 minutes if I didn't like the majority of his answers in those questions.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish I had someone to try with this lol. Probably not fall in love, but feel attraction or want to get to know the person better, sure.

2|0
    0|0
  • Just like others said. Not fall in love but maybe feel a spark between them or some high lvl attraction. Though I know people who fall in love just by looking at the person.

I've never been in love so I don't think this could work on me.

1|0
    0|0
  • People can fall in love at first sight, questions are irrelevant.

2|0
    0|0
  • Need at least a few months to know a person better if it come to dating.

1|0
    0|0
  • You can't fall in love with someone in one day silly goose 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • no chances, you are not my ype of breed, sorry

1|0
    0|0
  • i donno lets try it, fall in love with me puppers

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls