At what point are you comfortable peeing in front of each other?

Itโ€™s known most people are uncomfortable peeing in front of a friend of the opposite sex, or early on in dating. But at what point of your relationship do you become comfortable with it?

Like girls, when are you comfortable peeing in front of a guy, or having him pee in front of you?

Guys, same thing?

Would you pee in front of someone you considered just a friend who was the opposite sex or pee in front of them?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I have no problem with it if she doesn't but dont go out of my way to do it.

0|1
    0|0
  • You know it's true love when you can tolerate the burping, farting and watching your partner pee and poop. It doesn't get more realistic then that. Takes a lot of being comfortable around each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you start living together or regularly sharing space. We both tend to do it out of necessity, ie needing to go when the other is in the bath rather than doing it as part of normal routine. I think I'm more self conscious than my fiancee is. To be fair I think women can be more discreet than men, unless guys sit down. I tend to turn away even though I'm not holding anything she hasn't seen before!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I donโ€™t even care. If I have to pee them I have to pee ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

1|4
    0|0
  • Only as a kid but not now..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRia8-tVgfk

0|0
    0|0
  • It would depend on our relationship and mostly her in general, how she feels about it. If she doesn't care, I don't either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fortunately neither my husband or I see any need for doing so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never pee in front of someone (even if I was married to them for 50 years)

0|0
    0|0
  • If she sees me naked, I think it'd be fine. I don't see any problem with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • My uncle used to say, "you know the honeymoon is over when she comes in and takes a shit while you're shaving".

0|0
    0|0
  • No problem, as long as we're not going at the same time. ๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't pee in front of anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow what a dumb question

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes