Would you date a girl who rode a motorcycle? Do you ride a motorcycle, or with a guy or girl on the back of one?

Would you date a girl who rode a motorcycle? Do you ride a motorcycle, or with a guy or girl on the back of one?
A. Yes, I would date a girl who rides a motorcycle
Vote A
B. No, I would never date a girl who rides a motorcycle
Vote B
C. Yes, I ride a motorcycle
Vote C
D: No, I do not ride a motorcycle
Vote D
E. I think guys that ride motorcycles are hot!
Vote E
F. I would never ride on a motorcyle with a guy or with a girl, they are too dangerous
Vote F
G. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the motorcycle survey
Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion