Lull after first date?

lobcity88
About 6 weeks ago i met a girl on a work training course she works at the same company as me but in a different location, we got to chatting & had some similar interests. I was telling her about a book i was reading & i offered to send it to her on email.

A couple of weeks passed without hearing anything, then out of the blue she messaged me asking how i was. We ended up chatting over email really frequent & she even said we “clicked” & thought i was “lovely”. So i asked her out & we went for a date (exchanged phone numbers) i thought it went really well & she even text me the next day “thanks for a lovely time, we should do it again”

Since then there hasn’t really been any messages, it’s weird that we went from daily contact which was flowing to now nothing. What should i do? just try and make another date?

it’s annoying because i was actually enjoying the daily emails & even though she said she enjoyed herself & wanted to do it again, it just feels a bit quiet now 🤷🏻‍♂️
Lull after first date?
3
3