8 d

Are Instagram model looking people who take a lot of social media selfies relationship material?

I have a date tonight with a hot woman. She is REAL. We are texting. She gave me her cell phone number.

The problem?

She appears to be an Instagram model with about 1,000 followers. Most are nature of trees pics or makeup pics. But some pics are bakini or her in bed with lingerie modeling.

Is this relationship material or should I go on the date thinking its friends with benefits?
Are Instagram model looking people who take a lot of social media selfies relationship material?
Yes. They just like pictures
Vote A
No. They either are having sex with many people, unfaithful, or narcissistic
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Updates:
8 d
Okay guys. I should update you. The first date went well. She was a beautiful brunette with tats and a few piercings. She was beautiful but not skinny like a model. The date went well. She had spent some time in the Hollywood scene. She was very kind and sweet. Was full of conversation. We made out after the date. Still lots of questions. Much to know. But a solid date.
Add Opinion