Whenever I start thinking a quiet guys cute he has like 16 girls into him and 20 exes. Why do quiet men get so much attention?

By a quiet guy I’m talking about an attractive guy you may see in university or in public or through a friend who no one seems to know or you never see him speak to anyone. It’s like you think you hit the jackpot and they’re attractive, quiet, and less known than you find out he has like a billion exes and 60 women chasing him.

They get more attention than me and so many other women I know I think I’m a pretty attractive but the amount of guys approaching me, texting me, chasing me is nothing in comparison to them. I see it happen all the time and it’s like a phenomenon. Why am I in competition for a guy I thought was all cute in genuine and I couldn’t have to like fight tooth and nail for against an arena of women?

Why do quiet men get so much attention, how do you win a quiet guy when competing with every girl ever?

Post Opinion