29 d

How do I tell a girl that I dont want to talk to her unless she agrees to go on a date with me?

I am good in a particular field in life professionally and I got there by devoting a lot of time, sacrifice and money. Now this girl DMs me and asks me some small things about the field and I answer them. Now I go thorugh her profile and she's beutiful and I want to get ot know her better. Everytime I tell her that I want ot meet her and we can discuss more and I can show you some blueprints and all, she says yes we will meet and I want to meet you but she can't give me any dates. We are talking through Instagram and she doesn't even want to give me her phone number which is annoying because you're literally asking for information that costs thousands of dollars.

She keeps telling me to send me pictures of those blueprints and I say I can't send them as they are my intellecutal property and I can show them to her. But she's again being non-committall. I find that really odd. Now I told her straight up that contact me only when you want to meet. Does that send the message or do I have to be more straightforward?
Post Opinion