29 d

My boyfriend found out that I talked to some of guys in fb behind his back. I came clean to him. How do I give him assurance I won’t do that again?

My boyfriend found out that I talked to some of guys in fb behind his back. I came clean to him and he read all the texts. I didn’t flirt with the guys, I casually talked. My fault was hiding them. I sincerely apologised and gave him my password and everything. He is keeping the relationship but always trts me like I cheated on him. Whenever his mood is off he drag the matter and insult me in many ways. I listen everything he says and give him reassurance that i won't lie to him about these types of matters. What should I do to give him more assurance and let him cool down about this matter? I didn’t have anything with the boys, even never met them in real life. My boyfriend is very sad about this, doesn’t trust me and I don’t want him to hurt anymore..

Post Opinion