The Top 3 Excuses That Stop You From Learning a New Language

cupidkisses

1. "It is too difficult to learn."

Top 3 Excuses Stop You Learning a New Language!

No language is difficult to learn. Just think about it, what if you had been born in another country? You would be able to speak its language fluently, right? Which means that we are capable of speaking any language. There is no language that you can't learn! Just because we pass the critical age, it may take longer to learn a language but that doesn't mean that it is too difficult to learn!

2. "It's too late anymore."

Another common excuse. This excuse is not used only when it comes to learning a new language but we also use it for anything. No, it is never too late for anything.

Just remember Tolstoy. He was 67 years old when he learnt to ride a bike. There is a term "Tolstoy's bicycle" which means that it is never too late for anything.

3. "I don't have time for it."

Most common excuse. We always have time for the things that we really want! Even 15 min. for a day is enough to learn a new language if you use the right method.

2
2

Most Helpful Guys

• Oldchemical
    True. 1 kept me from learning Mandarin Chinese
    2 is just an excuse for the lazy.
    3 is what keeps me from progressing in Japanese, collage entrance exam.
    Damn!
    Is this still revelant?
  • Wingedz
    1st one was true, some language are hard
    But I've learned 8 to 9 languages now all fluently, my tongue is more tied up then ever.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girls

• Anonymous
    The last one is really so common for anything
    Is this still revelant?
  • Secretgardenblood
    İ want learn Persian language
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

00

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!