Eighteen of My Favorite Nursing Memes

1truekhaleesi

1.

Eighteen of My Favorite Nursing Memes

2.

Eighteen of My Favorite Nursing Memes

3.

Eighteen of My Favorite Nursing Memes

4.

Eighteen of My Favorite Nursing Memes

5.

Eighteen of My Favorite Nursing Memes

6.

Eighteen of My Favorite Nursing Memes

7.

Eighteen of My Favorite Nursing Memes

8.

Eighteen of My Favorite Nursing Memes

9.

Eighteen of My Favorite Nursing Memes

10.

Eighteen of My Favorite Nursing Memes

11.

Eighteen of My Favorite Nursing Memes

12.

Eighteen of My Favorite Nursing Memes

13.

Eighteen of My Favorite Nursing Memes

14.

Eighteen of My Favorite Nursing Memes

15.

Eighteen of My Favorite Nursing Memes

16.

Eighteen of My Favorite Nursing Memes

17.

Eighteen of My Favorite Nursing Memes

18.

Eighteen of My Favorite Nursing Memes

I've had moments where I wanted to rip my hair but god, I love Nursing so much. I can't even imagine doing anything else. My partner and I had a patient with the worst code brown. He was hemorrhaging out of his stomach so his stool was a mixture of blood and his own feces. When it was my turn to clean up, at one point I turned my head so I could breathe better and get a little bit of the smell out, literally all my partner said was, "keep wiping." Acter that everyone was laughing so that relieved tension in the air. Thanks to moments like that, its not all bad. But it's nothing like what's on TV.

Eighteen of My Favorite Nursing Memes

Eighteen of My Favorite Nursing Memes
4
2

Most Helpful Girl

• Idonthaveausername
    Sounds about right. Both my grandmothers were nurses, one for 30 years and the other for 45. So much respect for all of the (literal) shit they had to clean up. When my dad wanted me to be a nurse, I talked to my grandmother about it, and I know I can't handle other people's bodily fluids, so that was a big no. I always treat nurses with respect because you never know what they had to clean up earlier that day
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

13
  • lovelyhoneybones
    I watched scrubs, so I understand all of this. LOL!
  • Waffles731
    Why on earth would someone call a nurse a bitch?
    They are trying to help you
    • Sometimes they're scared so they take it out on other people. Other times they have dementia. Number one thing to know when working in healthcare is to never take anything seriously.

• These sound really spot on for anyone in medical even if you aren't im medical its still relateable
  • Jaymes885
    Being diabetic and living in a hospital practically i u AND fine all of these things true