15 of the Funniest TSA Memes

Waffles731
The funniest TSA memes

So going through the airport today reminded me of just how much the TSA sucks. With the scanning, the taking off of your shoes, and the hassle, and the whole 'not having ever caught a terrorist thing.'

So here are the funniest TSA memes I could find.

1.

15 of the Funniest TSA Memes

2.

15 of the Funniest TSA Memes

3.

15 of the Funniest TSA Memes

4.

15 of the Funniest TSA Memes

5.

15 of the Funniest TSA Memes

6.

15 of the Funniest TSA Memes

7.

15 of the Funniest TSA Memes

8.

15 of the Funniest TSA Memes

9.

15 of the Funniest TSA Memes

10.

15 of the Funniest TSA Memes

11.

15 of the Funniest TSA Memes

12.

15 of the Funniest TSA Memes

13.

15 of the Funniest TSA Memes

14.

15 of the Funniest TSA Memes

15.

15 of the Funniest TSA Memes

15 of the Funniest TSA Memes
10
7

Most Helpful Girl

• sjoes006
    Good topic. As a person who has spent over 5,000 hours on planes post 9/11 I understand the frustration.

Mainly because each airport does their own thing. In Las Negas I've literally been allowed to enter the steril zone on a hotel van by merely showing a ticket than walked up the stairs to a 757 three times.

I've also been allowed through and the middle of the night by TSA in NYC with no ID or metal detector as was my friend with me. We came
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

• meatballs21
    I used to work at an airport, remember. We'd try to warn people of what ridiculous new item was contraband next. Nail clippers, the cord on your hair dryer.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

96
  • helloitsmethere
    Did you know that umbrellas aren't allowed in US Embassies?
    Three years ago my sister had to learn that the hard way... threw away a pretty good umbrella in the trashcan before we had to enter the fucking building... and it rained later that day.
    Hair brushes aren't allowed as well...
    • Waffles731

That makes sense. I'm pretty sure I know EXACTLY why umbrellas aren't allowed in US Embassies and it has to do with a very famous Assassination performed by the KGB

• Waffles731

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgarian_umbrella
      A Bulgarian umbrella is an umbrella with a hidden pneumatic mechanism which injects a small poisonous pellet containing ricin. It has a hollowed stalk into which the pellet neatly sits.
      Such an umbrella was allegedly used in and named for the assassination of the Bulgarian dissident writer Georgi Markov on 7 September 1978

• Waffles731

Agents of the Bulgarian secret police (Darzhavna Sigurnost; Bulgarian: Държавна сигурност, abbreviated ДС), assisted by the KGB, had previously made two failed attempts to kill Markov before a third attempt succeeded. On 7 September 1978 (the 67th birthday of Todor Zhivkov), Markov walked across Waterloo Bridge spanning the River Thames, and waited at a bus stop to take a bus to his job at the BBC. He felt a slight sharp pain, as a bug bite or sting, on the back of his right thigh. He looked behind him and saw a man picking up an umbrella off the ground. The man hurriedly crossed to the other side of the street and got in a taxi which then drove away. The event is recalled as the "Umbrella Murder" with the assassin claimed to be Francesco Gullino, codenamed "Piccadilly".[5][unreliable source?]

• dissolute_dog
    LOL at #7 about the bottled water. I forgot that I had a bottle of water in my bag when I went through the airport security check once, so it got stopped and searched. D= They just literally tossed it through the air into the nearby trash can; haha. Such a waste. :(
  • Shangri-La
    Awesome!! They made me laugh. I love comical memes like that
  • smahala1991
    The TSA: Checking more prostates than doctors since 2003!
  • MeTooByTSA_pilot
    I'm a pilot but unfortunately I was hit in the groin by a TSA screener in 2016. I just asked him to apologize but he and his boss laughed and said it was intentional! So... I'm about to hopeful win in federal court to change pat down reasonable force standards nationwide.

t's a case in the Eastern District of Virginia 1:17cv13. It should be in the news soon! You can search Polson TSA on YouTube and get the video and all the details. But your site is more fun!

Ps love your site and funny topic
  • menina
    Ahahaha

I think #6 and #14 are the best!
  • Darkfairie17
    Lol these are great!
  • ginny_weasley
    Hahahahaha
  • archiz
    hahaha that was good :D
  • Jager66
    hahaha this was hilarious !
  • RicanEyes
    LMAO!!! :-D
  • ASEXY
    This is funny 😂Lmao I fucking hate tsa checkups.
  • bruce3
    nice
  • Adigelunar
    pefect
  • Autumn-Bunny
    Lmao