Which pair of glasses shown above is best suited for automobile drivers? The transmission axes are shown by straight lines on the lenses?

I need help I can't find the answers anywhere. I think the answer is C
Which pair of glasses shown above is best suited for automobile drivers? The transmission axes are shown by straight lines on the lenses. (Hint: The light reflects off the hood of the car.)Which pair of glasses shown above is best suited for automobile drivers? The transmission axes are shown by straight lines on the lenses?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• I can exclude D because that's no good (ask an optometrist).
    When it comes to the others it depends on the makeup of the paintjob of the car, really. I'd assume C to be the most reasonable but I obviously can't even do napkin maths with how little information I have.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE