Which pair of glasses shown above is best suited for automobile drivers? The transmission axes are shown by straight lines on the lenses?

I need help I can't find the answers anywhere. I think the answer is C
Which pair of glasses shown above is best suited for automobile drivers? The transmission axes are shown by straight lines on the lenses. (Hint: The light reflects off the hood of the car.)Which pair of glasses shown above is best suited for automobile drivers? The transmission axes are shown by straight lines on the lenses?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I can exclude D because that's no good (ask an optometrist).
    When it comes to the others it depends on the makeup of the paintjob of the car, really. I'd assume C to be the most reasonable but I obviously can't even do napkin maths with how little information I have.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Is this a real DMV question? That's crazy! I would guess A, the horizontal line under the eye would reduce glare like how football players use black strips under their eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • As most of the light would be scattered from every surface it doesn't really matter. I would say A as it would block most of the vertical light which I would assume would be type denoted by the hint.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea. However, the light that is reflected from the road is randomly polarised. That makes B the best, as it allows a portion of every light to arrive to the driver's eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say A

0|0
    0|0
  • Driving glasses

0|0
    0|0
  • A suggests horizontal polarization.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0