If you could only walk one path BELOW (drama-free, successfully, and happily) for the next 10 years, which would you take?

DizzyDesii
Im torn between C and G. I want my future family NOW but im not ready to just up and leave my current for the next 10 years, ya know 😭 #FeelFreeToList #ThinkOrSwim
THE RICHES— get anything materialistic you ever wanted (house, car, clothes) but cannot have anything else on the poll for those 10 years
THE FAMILIAR FAMILIA— be reunited with any parent/sibling/grandparent (even bringing back to life one whos passed away so that they can live 10 more years, happily) but cannot have anything else on the poll for 10 years
THE FUTURISTIC FAMILIA— be united with your future spouse and future children and live happily together for at least 10 years but cannot have any of the other things on the poll
Vote C
THE SEXCAPADES— Get sex from anyone you wanted when you wanted for the next 10 years but cannot have anything else listed on the poll during that time
Vote D
THE SUCCESSORS— Work any dream job or get as many free educations/degrees you wanted for the next 10 years but cannot have anything else on the poll during that time
Vote E
THE BEAUTIES & BEASTMODES— Automatically have your dream body and live a good healthy life while eating/smoking/drinking whatever you wanted and it not affecting you for the next 10 years but not getting anything else listed on the poll during that time
Vote F
Living the life you live today for the next 10 years (as in your relationship with your family stays as is, you work the same job, receive the same pay, live in the same house, drive the same car, have the same education, still single/taken, and maintain same health/appearance) for the next 10 years
Vote G
GirlGuy
1 mo
Yea i love my fam but i gotta choose C. I’ll miss seeing them and pray theyre still alive and well so that we can be reunited after those 10 years. But i gotta go with C cause I refuse to work this current job for 10 more years. And I refuse to be childless for 10 more years. So yea i gotta go with C
32
9