@EmpatheticLady @Ccp16 @zorro8888 @lifes_curve_ball @xHoneyxBeex @smahala1991 @Vekin @YusiBear @theccanyon @Liveyyy @KaylaS91 @LittleSally @lime_rampljuset @BelleGirl21 @heywhisper @BookMouse @MysteriousFlower @Kay211 @Littlett25 @mskay @SakuraChii @VampireEmpress @Kalibie @SirenDep @lemonlimetime @Sherbearee @creativesmarts @Douride2 @SensualScribe @zell0is0my0name @cl_517
Greetings and salutations! Welcome to the official welcome meeting for GaG's Bookclub! If you were tagged it's because you expressed an interest in being apart of this. The goal of this Take is to get acquainted with one another, learn about how the book club will work and to get suggestions for our first book. Let's begin!
How It Will Work
I plan to have meetings at the beginning and end of the month. The beginning of the month is when we'll meet to pick the new book and get acquainted with it. The end of the month is when we'll meet to discuss the book and share our thoughts. For now we'll be doing a book per month.
A Few Rules
- Please be open to reading all genres
- Negativity/Rudeness towards others will not be tolerated. You don't always have to agree, but you DO have to be respectful.
- If you don't finish on time, can't participate that month or don't want to be apart of this anymore just shoot me a message and I'll take your name off the list.
- Flowers In The Attic - V.C. Andrews
- Invisible - James Patterson/David Ellis
- Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn
I want to say thank you to you guys for joining. I hope this comes together the way I see it in my head. And please, if you feel that you have anything to add, it's welcome! This is OUR bookclub! Looking forward to hearing from you all! 📖📚❤