10 Terrible Movies With A Higher Approval Rating Than Trump

Go ahead. Visit rottentomatoes.com and see for yourself. Also, these are Rotten Tomatoes ratings, not the audience ratings, though they aren’t any better. And, again, this list is just to make the inauguration of Donald Trump a little less depressing for those who don’t support him and bring a smile to the faces that do.

The newest and most recent poll conducted by CBS only 16 hours beforehand have Trump’s approval rating at 32%, the lowest of any President ever. Because as of this Take this is the most recent poll, it will be used in comparison.

Keep in mind that this is just for fun. Some movies you may like, some you may not, but the list was picked based on Rotten Tomatoes ratings as well as overall reviews from the year they came out. So try to smile a bit.

1. The Powerpuff Girls – The Movie (2002)

Approval Rating: 67%

2. Paul Blart – Mall Cop (2009)

Approval Rating: 33%

3. Man of Steel (2013)

Approval Rating: 55%

4. Jennifer’s Body (2009)

Approval Rating: 43%

5. Pay It Forward (2000)

Approval Rating: 40%

6. Dr. Seuss’ How The Grinch Stole Christmas (2000)

Approval Rating: 53%

7. Mortal Kombat (1995)

Approval Rating: 34%

8. Spice World (1998)

Approval Rating: 36%

9. The Human Centipede (2010)

Approval Rating: 49%

10. Madea’s Big Happy Family (2011)

Approval Rating: 38%

520
Elarra is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Mall cop, mortal combat and pay it forward are awesome movies! Lol

Trump's approval rating I could care less about. The dude has been in for less than a week.

• They always do a comparative approval rating at the start and end of a presidency. So the start is before he goes into office. That's why I included it.

• I understand. I just don't think it's important. Also some of those polls had a +/- of 10% which is pretty silly.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 19

• But I like The Grinch ;(

• Less popular than human centipede? Jesus Christ.

I'll say this much for trump, he still beat Batman and robin.

• I think everyone beats Batman and Robin... I made sure to look it up, too, and the ratings were in the toilet.

• And to think Obama when first sworn in had an approval rating of over 80 percent and even now his approval rating is more than 60 percent, well I guess the way you could describe it is the way I saw someone else describe it that you have that last pocket of America trying to restore America to "The Good Days" and with Trump winning this is their last ditch effort and as Trump's term progresses he will become less popular and once he's out of office the kind of America his supporters want will completely die out once Trump is no longer in office

• Funny how a man who was supposed to have a tiny support base was elected president and by the popular vote as well as the Electoral College delegates.
    One should not forget that at least five million of the Hillary votes were from dead people and illegals (a Democrat speciality, which is why Democrats oppose a voter identification requirement).
    The polls published by the media are straight up lies. Anyone who has not figured that out by now is a moron, which would make them a Democrat.

• Lol, tell us how you really feel. Lighten up, it's not that serious.

• Well, I think Jennifer's Body and Mortal Kombat are great movies. But even those other... bad movie, are still not as bad as Trump ;)

• Whoever disapproves of Trump already is a fool because he hasn't even been in office when they were already disapproving of a job he hadn't even had the chance to do yet.
    That's like saying, "I really disapprove of Mr. John Doe's job as a teacher." Even though he is still in college and hasn't even had the job yet.
    Purely foolishness.

• This is what happens when half the electorate can't be bothered to go vote... (that plus the electoral college).

• Some of those movies aren't even that bad, though. I was thinking you'd say something like the room or the last airbender or virtually every m night and/or Nicholas cage movie ever made 😂

• Name one movie which is more POTUS than Trump.

https://i.imgur.com/QJCz42O.jpg

• I am offended by this. How can you say that Paul Bart - Mall Cop is a terrible movie? is nothing off limits to you protesters?

• Are the same people responsible for this approval rating responsible for the pre election polls because if they are ideal say his approval rating is very high lol.

• Paul Blart was a good movie.

• Trump has been President for 3 days give him time to prove himself

• More people like Spice World than Trump 😂😂😂

• I like Paul Blart and Madea. Screw those rotten tomatoes.

• Haters gonna hate yo.

• It's kind of hard to have an approval rating if you've only been in office for a few days.

• You must not understand what approval rating means.

• An approval rating is the percentage of the population that supports the President

• Right. You can have one of those before taking office lol, therefore, it's not hard.

• Powerpuff Girls movie is "terrible"?

Fuck that. It's an awesome movie.

• I thought it was awesome, too, but the written reviews of it had most people calling the movie terrible :(

What Girls Said 4

• Lmao the title alone is funny the movies cracked me up😂😂 Jennifers body really was a horrible movie

• This grinch is a good movie... lol

• i kinda don't get the humour?

• Even a rock has better approval rating than he does.
    I'm not surprised.