Favorite Childhood cartoons? -Facts and Cartoons- Pick your favorite

This is a list of my personal favorites of all time when I was little, I am still convinced, that the 90's cartoons are the best and they where part of my childhood, I would love to know what your childhood cartoon fave was.

SAILOR MOON

Favorite Childhood cartoons? -Facts and Cartoons- Pick your favoriteThere are 20 known Sailor Scouts (Because I'm awesome I'm gonna name em all) Sailor Moon, Mercury, Jupiter, Mars, Venus, Chibi Moon, Pluto, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, Vesta, Pallas, Ceres, Juno,

Star Fighter, Star Maker, Star Healer, Kakyuu, Chibi Chibi/Cosmos and Galaxia, and yes their are 21 years old.

TOM & JERRYFavorite Childhood cartoons? -Facts and Cartoons- Pick your favoriteOne of my favorites of all time.Tom and Jerry is an American animated series of short films created in 1940 by William Hanna and Joseph Barbera.

They began appearing in comic books in 1942, as one of the features in Our Gang Comics.

JOHNNY BRAVO Favorite Childhood cartoons? -Facts and Cartoons- Pick your favoriteJohnny chased the ladies through 67 episodes which aired from 1997 through 2004. There was also a special episode that aired in 2009 where Johnny went to Bollywood! Did you watch them all?

POKEMONFavorite Childhood cartoons? -Facts and Cartoons- Pick your favoritePikachu’s name is a combination of the Japanese onomatopoeia for sparkle, pikapika, and the sound of squeaking, which is expressed as chūchū.

DEXTER'S LABORATORYFavorite Childhood cartoons? -Facts and Cartoons- Pick your favoriteDEXTER WAS VOICED BY TWO DIFFERENT WOMEN.
Accomplished voice actress Christine Cavanaugh provided the perfect voice for both Chuckie Finster on Rugrats and the titular Babe in the 1995 movie.

DONALD DUCKFavorite Childhood cartoons? -Facts and Cartoons- Pick your favoriteHe's been a star for 80 years now, and is still legendary and amazing, he was created by Walt Disney when he heard Clarence Nash doing his "duck" voice while reciting Mary Had a Little Lamb.

SNOOPY Favorite Childhood cartoons? -Facts and Cartoons- Pick your favoriteI loved him so much, and I am sure that at least one of us named their pet SNOOPY, I did. Over the years, Snoopy has taken on more than 100 alter-egos including an astronaut and a ballerina.

THE SIMPSONS (My personal favorite) Favorite Childhood cartoons? -Facts and Cartoons- Pick your favoriteIn the opening scene, Maggie used to ring up on the cash register as $847.63 because in 1989, that was the estimated price of raising a baby for one month. Ever wondered why the Springfield residents are all yellow? Creator Matt Groening told the BBC:

An animator came up with the Simpsons’ yellow and as soon as she showed it to me I said: ‘This is the answer!’ because when you’re flicking through channels with your remote control, and a flash of yellow goes by, you’ll know you’re watching The Simpsons.”

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES (Yes Michelangelo was my bae)Favorite Childhood cartoons? -Facts and Cartoons- Pick your favoriteDid you guys know that the voice of Shredder was Uncle Phil from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. (May he rest in peace)

GARFIELD Favorite Childhood cartoons? -Facts and Cartoons- Pick your favoriteGarfield debuted in 41 newspapers in 1978. Today, it appears in 2,600 newspapers with a readership of 260 million. That means about 4 percent of the world’s population reads Garfield on a regular basis.

Woah !!

MICKEY MOUSEFavorite Childhood cartoons? -Facts and Cartoons- Pick your favoriteIn Italian we call him "TOPOLINO" cute right? Since 1928, Mickey has become more and more popular, making appearances in movies, television shows, expanding both Disneyland and Disney World, and of course, working his way into the hearts of millions of people. He was and will always remain a legend.

DOUGFavorite Childhood cartoons? -Facts and Cartoons- Pick your favoriteDoug premiered in 1991, Originally, Doug going to be called Brian, but Jinkins the creator, felt that name was “too fancy.”

BEAVIS AND BUTTHEADFavorite Childhood cartoons? -Facts and Cartoons- Pick your favoriteRemember when parents would not allow you to watch this, not due to any controversies, but because Mike Judge the creator and the animation staff couldn’t keep up with the demand for new material, forcing MTV to stop airing the show entirely two weeks after it premiered. It made its return over six weeks later on May 17th with “Scientific Stuff” and “Good Credit.” YAYYY

There are many more, and honestly they would never ever fit in one single MyTake, but i would honestly love to see what i forgot, the list above are my favorites of all time and they followed me throughout my childhood.

I am sure that you feel the same about them, and you actually thank them for being part of your childhood, I DO.

Have a nice day everyone

Natured <3

4763
natured is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh wow it's like my childhood memories came flooding back! Lol

I remember my favourites were: Doug; Hey Arnold; Mickey Mouse; Looney Tunes; Animaniacs; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Michaelangelo was my favourite too); Simpsons; Spongebob; Donald Duck; Dexter's Lab (Ah DeeDee was annoying); Rugrats (I loved the show and Tommy- it's on Netflix too lol); Johnny Bravo; Tom & Jerry (loved it!); The Powerpuff Girls (I wanted to be Blossom); The Flintstones; The Jetsons and Scooby Doo (I wanted to be Daphne lol). I was pretty much hooked on Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon. Lol

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 62

• You madam are awesome for this!!! I like non sex questions with relatable stories and interesting points to discuss.

Followed.

• Thank you, yes I kind of get tired of those too, even though I am guilty of sex questions and MyTakes LOL. <3 Thank you sweety

• Haha you're welcome & yeah I took a peak when I followed you on your previous questions/takes lol. But your post/ takes still are interesting and have variety... like this one :).

• Thank you lots , keep up I am planing to do more ;)

• Amazing Take! creative!
    I remember all these cartoons, but you are gonna be shocked tho! i never been a cartoon type of child. I'm still not cartoony type of person !
    But i love Tom & Jerry! this one is really way too amazing! never gets old for me!

• Valley of the Dinosaurs
    https://youtu.be/p-8TPrEU3nU

The Herculoids
    https://youtu.be/Hbz8OL3kYyk

And the Peanuts, if anything because of the music
    https://youtu.be/N3b0PHFbbW0

• www.court-records.net/.../miles-object(e).gif

WHERE IS DRAGON BALL Z? ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?

• Ouu! Ouu! Fun fun
    httphttps://upload. wikimedia. org/wikipedia/en/5/51/Darkwing_Duck_(animation)_title_card. jpgs://upload. wikimedia. org/wikipedia/en/f/f0/Talespin. jpg
    captainplanet.me/.../CaptainPlanet_Cover2-2.jpg

• Nice list of cartoons. Many on the list I use to watch all the episodes.

• Tom and Jerry is still one of my favorites. I still watch them today! When I was a little boy, the cartoons that would come on in the morning were
    Blue's Clues
    Dora the Explorer
    Little Bear
    Little Bill
    Franklin

And then it was over. When we got DirecTV, we had Noggin and my little sister would watch those all day everyday before she would go to school. I don't watch those anymore. But I still watch Tom and Jerry!

• I always wanted to give Sailor Moon a chance I heard it was pretty good.
    Pokemon used to be good until the voice actors 90% of them changed on season 9 then they went down hill. The cool thing about Pokemon is that its the very few tv shows that where its video game versions are better than the show. Usually its the other way around. Here are a few of mine.
    1. Hey Arnold
    2. Rugrats.
    3. Spongebob Square Pants
    4. Pokemon
    5. DragonBall and Dragon ball Z

• South Park , also liked shows within shows like Itchy & Scratchy ( Tom & Jerry on steroids !! ) & Terrance & Phillip within South Park. Beavis & Butthead deserved a mention !! This killed me when I saw this at the cinema... Canada's finest exports !

https://youtu.be/cZy24gDqBmM

• I'm a little older than most on the opinions. When I was a kid i watched Mighty Mouse, The looney toons, tom and jerry, The original and the best Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Thundercats, Silverhawks (not in chronological order).

• Tom and Jerry
    Scooby Doo
    Spider-man - 90s animated series
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtie - 2000s version
    Pokemon
    Yu-Gi-Oh

• I know plenty of these but my favourite still remains Ed, Edd and Eddy. In fact I still watch it now.

• Scooby Doo- the original ones

Shazzan
    https://youtu.be/fex1b7axXl0
    Wacky Races

• Power Rangers series
    Arthur
    The Simpsons
    King of The Hill
    Pokemon
    Magic School Bus
    PB&J Otter
    CatDog

• Johnny Quest was always my favorite. I was the same age as him during that time, and he was sooooo cool. I wanted to be like him.

• Tom and Jerry by farrrrr, i can remember watching it as a kid and making my mum watch it with me lol.

• Yu gi oh, pokemon, inuyasha, one piece, naruto,, detective conan, tom and jerry, ed, edd eddie, and countless more whose names i forgot

• i always loved beavis and butthead, i like the old man that was always yelling at them to stop "wacking off in his toolshed" hahaha

• huh.. mmm... huhhh..." I'm getting a woodrow " ..." Oh yeah.. cool " ... mmmm.

• More from Guys
    42

What Girls Said 46

• Omg all those good memories xD its so hard to pick a favorite one, I LOVED Snoopy. He's one of my favorites ❤ DEXTER'S LABORATORY, Garfield, The Simpsons, Tom and Jerry, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and you forgot to put Scooby Doo on the list, still one of my favorites until now ❤

• Some of these were not 90s cartoons but still good! I still love cartoons and I can't pick a favorite. I feel like cartoons were going downhill for a while but we've pulled through and now have some amazing cartoons even today! Gravity Falls and Over the Garden Wall, for instance, blow my mind. I love them. As a child, I loved sailor Moon as well and code name kids next door and teen Titans

• ALWAYS & FOREVER!!!

68.media.tumblr.com/.../...e2vyg51spq12ao1_500.gif

And than I can pick from Your list Tom & Jerry ^^

• ooh :) great choices!
    Sailor Moon
    Courage the Cowardly Dog
    Johnny Bravo
    The Powerpuff Girls
    Dexter's Laboratory
    Totally Spies
    Hey! Arnold
    and more :) it's hard to think of things you haven't seen in maybe years :)

• These cartoons make me think about good times. They time I used to wake up early in the weekend just to watch them. Or when I used to spend the afternoon with my grandfather...

Out of these my favorites are Snoopy and Garfield.

• I spent a lot of time with my grandfather growing up (going to his house for hours after school each day until my parents finished work) so I think my favourite cartoon was Top Cat, even if it wasn't the classic kid's cartoon :P

• I always love Fraggle Rock, Thundercats, Snorks, Real Monsters, Gargoyles and a couple I can't remember lol

• I liked the angry beavers, totally spies, powerpuff girls, courage the cowardly dog, spongebob, looney tunes, animaniacs, scooby doo, rugrats, as told by ginger, dexters lab, johnny bravo, catdog and a lot more lol

• Tom & Jerry, Johnny Bravo were my favorites. Followed by Pokemon. And I've heard, Donald Duck was banned in Finland because he doesn't wear pants ahahah 😂

• https://i.imgur.com/LYPnClC.gif

stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/3263465/talespin-o.gif

So many fun facts you listed! Childhood memories are precious.

• I remember shit like Digimon, Monster Rancher, Recess, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, The Boondocks, Animaniacs, Robot Chicken... Rugrats... Samurai Jack and Johnny Bravo...

• I love Sailor Moon, Pokémon and Beavis and Butt-Head

• My favorites were Courage the Cowardly Dog, Rugrats, Bobby's World, Doug, Ed Edd n Eddy, The Powerpuff Girls, Cardcaptor Sakura, Hamtaro... lol

• Tom and Jerry, G airfield, Dexter's laboratory, The SimpSnoopyand Snoopy were and still will be my favorite no matter what age I am! I 💖 Them!!

• Argh! i can't choose... however my least favorite was probably Beavis and Butthead (i didn't really get it), teenage ninja turtles (never watched it), and Garfield because i thought he was annoying lol

• Mine are Tom and Jerry, Donald Duck, Chip and dale, Rescue Rangers, Batman and Beyond, Pokémon, and Powerpuff Girls... lol

• Tom and Jerry obviously.
    Or I could choose Oswald. 😂😉😃

• Tom & Jerry, Pokémon, Dragon Ball, Winx club, Totally Spies and Ben10

• Yu-Gi-Oh!!!

But I love Sailor Moon, Pokémon and TMNT

• More from Girls
    26