Best TV Shows of all Time - All About the 90's -Pick Your Favorite-

Honestly, don't you all wish we could turn back in time and just wait for our favorite TV show to start because that was the only important thing to do back then.

Best TV Shows of all Time - All About the 90's -Pick Your Favorite-This is especially for my 90s amigos who work full time, have family, and maybe no time at all to sit and relax in front of the TV. (Like me -_-)

The TV shows I am about to list are the ones I watched on a regular basis when I still was little and cute ...

Hope you enjoy

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Best TV Shows of all Time - All About the 90's -Pick Your Favorite-Well didn't he have the best swag ever, I always admired Will Smith and I still do, can you imagine he only participated in the TV Show because he had huge debts, well, THANK LORD HE HAD DEBTS because the Prince of Bel-Air would be NOTHING without him. And don't I dare not to mention the Carlton dance.

Wasn't he adorable <3

Married… With ChildrenBest TV Shows of all Time - All About the 90's -Pick Your Favorite-Peggy & Al, the perfect couple !! I could not miss one single episode. Peggys voice is shouting in my head now, she has this remarkable annoying voice ... "AAAAL"... There were 259 original installments of Married... with Children. The final episode was unceremoniously aired on June 9, 1997. And I think I watched all of them ....

Full HouseBest TV Shows of all Time - All About the 90's -Pick Your Favorite-Man weren't the Olsen twins cute as hell !!! To me, they where a picture perfect Family I always wanted to have, WITH THE MOM in the picture of course ... I miss the excitement of watching the show and I miss him ... Best TV Shows of all Time - All About the 90's -Pick Your Favorite-My first crush ever ... I swear he is still so freaking hot <3

I Dream of Jeannie

Best TV Shows of all Time - All About the 90's -Pick Your Favorite-I always wanted to have Jeannie as my sister when I was little, can you imagine Barbara Eden (Jeannie) is 84 years now and she is still good looking as hell .. I think she was a really Jeannie and wished on her self to be immortal and beautiful.

Best TV Shows of all Time - All About the 90's -Pick Your Favorite-When the show got picked up, she also found out that she was pregnant, and she assumed that they will replace her, but it turned out she was irreplaceable !!! Im glad they did not replace her.

Roseanne

Best TV Shows of all Time - All About the 90's -Pick Your Favorite-Hands up, it you found that Roseanne was the coolest mom and woman in the planet !!! I found out that it was the most watched television show in the United States from 1989 to 1990. I found this Sitcom to be so realistic, representing the struggles of Families that people where facing and are still facing nowadays. Amazing show <3

Star Trek: The Next Generation

Best TV Shows of all Time - All About the 90's -Pick Your Favorite-Well, while there was Sailor Moon on one program, there was Star Trek at the other program, and me and my brother used to fight so freaking much on, I wanted to watch Sailor Moon, he wanted to watch Star Trek ...Of course -_- we had to ching chang chung on this all the time.. I watched it, only because my brothers lucky bum won all the time, but i did not like it THAT much to be honest, but I DID WATCH a few episodes, until my Brother developed a crush on Sailor Jupiter ...

The Golden GirlsBest TV Shows of all Time - All About the 90's -Pick Your Favorite-

They where so angelic, and usually it was our MOMS who loved to watch this Tv Show. Betty White originally auditioned for the role of sex-hungry Blanche but was "concerned the part might seem too close to Sue Ann Nivens from The Mary Tyler Moore Show,"

Buffy the Vampire SlayerBest TV Shows of all Time - All About the 90's -Pick Your Favorite-Don't judge me, but I was so addicted to Buffy, I even named my dog after her .... (He is still alive, YES he's a HE but i didn't care i still named him buffy) Nearly 20 years since its debut, Buffy remains ahead of its time for mak­ing a female superhero the star of the show. And I think she will always be my superhero...

FriendsBest TV Shows of all Time - All About the 90's -Pick Your Favorite-On May 6, 2004, more than 52 million people tuned in to the final episode of Friends, making it the fourth-most-watched finale in U.S. history when it aired.Honestly, I only watched it because of Jennifer Aniston, she is so cool, and I always wished I became as pretty and as funny as her. I loved everything about her !!!

ColumboBest TV Shows of all Time - All About the 90's -Pick Your Favorite-There are few greater joys in television than watching the seemingly absent-minded lieutenant run rings around a snooty killer who underestimated him from the very second they met. But i found him so cool and smart !!!

Murder, She Wrote

Best TV Shows of all Time - All About the 90's -Pick Your Favorite-Well, to me she was the cooler and funnier version of Columbus, maybe because it was cooler seeing a female version of Columbus ... Really, the most remarkable thing about Murder, She Wrote is the way that murder literally follows Jessica Fletcher around everywhere she goes.

Hercules: The Legendary Journeys

& Xena the Warrior Princess

Best TV Shows of all Time - All About the 90's -Pick Your Favorite-Yes they where two separate TV Shows, and they kind of met each other every now and then and I never understood how and where but, MAN they where the best couple for me, Hercules and "AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY" Xena. Who else played Hercules on their Play Station 1 ? > I did <

Dinosaurs

Best TV Shows of all Time - All About the 90's -Pick Your Favorite-Dinosaurs was a truly bizarre concept, a puppet show about anthropomorphic dino-humans in flannel, living a Flintstones-type existence in lower-middle class suburbia.Dude, I loved them, call me weird but I swear i loved this show <3

There are so many others though, and I swear, this MyTake will not fit all of them, fact is, they where part of us and our childhood, just like the cartoons, but I already made a MyTake about it <3

Hope you enjoyed, and I would love to see what you watched when you where still a little kid and what was your favorite show !!!

With lots and lots of love Best TV Shows of all Time - All About the 90's -Pick Your Favorite-

Natured <3

722
natured is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• Buffy and Columbo would be on my list, the rest, not so much

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted for Married with Children. Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Married with Children were the only T. V. shows I liked to watch.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 21

• a list of great 90s shows without seinfeld or the simpsons?

columbo started in the 70s. golden girls only had 2 seasons in the 90s (ran from 86-92)... so i probably wouldn't really count them as 90s shows

of the shows listed i'd pick fresh prince and saved by the bell

but on my own the simpsons and seinfeld get the nod

• I'm the biggest Simpson fan, but I already made another MyTake about cartoons, you might want to check it out sweety pie <3

• Cool shows, it's not easy to pick just one favorite, my 5 favorites are:

1. Xena the Warrior Princess: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...1d4d9e9c2a.gif

2. Star Trek: The Next Generation: https://i.makeagif.com/media/7-20-2015/zpO0m2.gif

3. Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 24.media.tumblr.com/.../...nadySV1sizkj2o1_250.gif

4. Married… With Children: media.giphy.com/media/UCRi6M67zwILu/giphy.gif

5. X-Files: 38.media.tumblr.com/.../...wj7zY71rxfs8ro2_250.gif

• The only shows I really liked on here are Fresh Prince, and Friends ( kinda, sorta, and only recently).. And sometimes Xena and Hercules.. I never cared for the other shows, mainly cause most of the adults didn't watch them growing up.. LOL.. Especially Roseanne..

• I can never forget Hercules: The Legendary Journeys and Xena the Warrior Princess. I had also watched Star Trek: The Next Generation for many times but always got lost since I couldn't keep up with it.

• All of those shows were great, so if I had to pick one, I'd probably go with Married With Children because I used to watch it with my siblings and parents :)

There is another show that I miss but I don't know if you've ever heard of it, it's called "In Living Color" and it was a sketch comedy. It was freaking hilarious but unfortunately, that type of show won't fly in today's oversensitive, pc world :(

• OMG dinosaurs
    I totally forgot that one, you made my day!!! You're the best

--> These shows were amazing, shows today just don't have that warm fuzzy feeling you use to get back then... such good shows

• I do not like Colombo but the others are good. I am not going to name all the others I would add since there are too many. Some are from before I was born Some others are: Emergency!, ALF, One Day at a Time, Mr Belvedere, Beverly Hills 90210, Dawson's Creek, The A-Team, The Love Boat, X-Files, Saved by the Bell, You Can't DoThat on Television, Bevies and Butt-Head, Maria and many others.

• Great list of shows. I have watched and seen all of them at one point or another.

• I'v seen Hercules, parts of Buffy, parts of full house and married with children - which the Russians have ripped off actually.

• No hesitation, no one can beat Al Bundy and Married with Children!
    Where else would we buy our shoes? :o :o

• if i was stranded on a deserted island married with children and fresh prince would keep me occupied haha i love al bundy

• Out of those listed; TNG, Buffy, and The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

• My parents had a no TV policy so I was on Civilisation 2, Imperialism and AOE 2 :D:D

• Never watched any of these. Only particular cartoons.

• These all are good 90s tv shows but I have to go with The Fresh Prince of Bel air lol

• Knight Rider
    Airworlf
    2 and half men

• friends XD

• Star Trek Generations and Full House.

• Friends and big bang theory

• too many to choose from but the sci fi nerd in me says buffy, after all, a show was meant for women.. actually became a huge hit with men

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 6

• Full House and Friends were and still are some of my absolute favorites! I was also very addicted to Boy Meets World, 3rd Rock From The Sun and 7th Heaven. 90's were the bomb.

• Fresh prince, friends, hercules, columbo, married with children, and full house, xena and knight rider

• Only watched Xena.

• Married with children

• Good list

• Only two I liked are murder she wrote and fresh prince of bell air