20 Renaissance Faire Outfits for Women

Today for my 20th birthday, my family went to a renaissance faire. It was a little on the cheesy side but I had a lot of fun. I was dressed as a Scottish shield maiden just like my ancestors before me. I was wearing a real kilt, my mom braided my hair into a frohawk, amd I was wearing war paint called woad. I participated in a public flogging and I had a falcon land on my forearm. I wasn't wearing any sort of protection but I felt fine. Just felt like a small pinch. And the falcon was only there for a second. I would love to go a huge amd authentic renaissance faire. I wanted to look at artisan crafts because I am willing to spend money on that but the crafts weren't very good.

1.

20 Renaissance Faire Outfits for Women

2.

20 Renaissance Faire Outfits for Women

3.

20 Renaissance Faire Outfits for Women

4.

20 Renaissance Faire Outfits for Women

5.

20 Renaissance Faire Outfits for Women

6.

20 Renaissance Faire Outfits for Women

7.

20 Renaissance Faire Outfits for Women

8.

20 Renaissance Faire Outfits for Women

9.

20 Renaissance Faire Outfits for Women

10.

20 Renaissance Faire Outfits for Women

11.

20 Renaissance Faire Outfits for Women

12.

20 Renaissance Faire Outfits for Women

13.

20 Renaissance Faire Outfits for Women

14.

20 Renaissance Faire Outfits for Women

15.

20 Renaissance Faire Outfits for Women

16.

20 Renaissance Faire Outfits for Women

17.

20 Renaissance Faire Outfits for Women

18.

20 Renaissance Faire Outfits for Women

19.

20 Renaissance Faire Outfits for Women

20.

20 Renaissance Faire Outfits for Women

721
1truekhaleesi is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 20

• Freaking badass! Glad you enjoyed doing that

• To be historically accurate if you wore done of these outfits during those times they would have burnt you at the stake

• I think I need to attend one of these fairs, it will make me feel as if I had traveled back into the Medieval times

• Yo, that's like really cool. Please join the game of thrones cast.

• Those look good. The Rennaisance Fare's I've been to only have a few girls dressed in classy finery. Most of them dressed up as pirate skanks.

• Nice mytake, short and to the point. Plus with extra pics.
    I wish women dressed like that every day.
    1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 15 and 19 all look great.
    16 looks like a warrior.

• #1, 3, and 8 get my votes. Glad you had a good time.

Just don't be surprised that a future s/o may ask you to role play. Just saying.

• I love the fair so much fun you can fight, drink and eat, basically manidise.

• any woman who will wear those Ned's to marry me ASAP

• I have just realized these type of outfits are rather arousing

• Not a lot of Renaissance in these costumes to be honest

• Happy birthday! Did you have fun?

• Yeah it was a lot of fun.

• I certainly don't I'm in the position to give anyone advice. Last week, I was making chicken carbanara. I chopped up the onions, put them in the pan, and drizzle oil on them. I stirred them for at least five minutes before I noticed I forgot to turn the burner on.

• Uh oh! Someone's got early onset Alzheimer's 😜 haha jk! That sounds really goood right now I have to say!

• something about 8 is really hot to me

• If I had the money, I would totally dress like that. I did wish that I brought a sword. I didn't because I thought they wouldn't let me bring it in but they were super easy going about it. People were walking in with skean dhus, swords, daggers, etc and they didn't care.

• Happy late birthday! These are really cool. :)

• Someone put a lot of work into those...

• I love all of them.

• I know Skyrim cosplay when I see it!

• Nice take !!

• These are awesome especially 1,6, and 11

• I love 9 but the crown is unnecessary.

What Girls Said 6

• Where would I find three, eleven and thirteen? I have short hair and just realize I need to find something suited for the renaissance fair this year cuz just a long skirt and corset wouldn't fit the pixie type style well...

• I would try Amazon. You probably won't be able to find an outfit already put together so you should plan your outift and buy everything separately.

• You can have some lightweight fabric but you should dress for the weather and have a backup idea. It was supposed to be a lot warmer but it was a little on the cold side and I wish I had a jacket that went with my outfit. It wasn't too cold it got warmer later.

• Lucky, every time I've gone its been like stroke inducing weather. I mean cold isn't good either, but at least you're not all sweaty.

• Interesting Take

While I like some outfits like these, I bet they'd be difficult to walk in. All that excessive fabric.

• They are all very nice. I like 16 the most

• interesting

• Hope you made a wish!