My All Time Favorite 6 Wrestlers Who Are Legends & Real Men!

TonyMetal_86

Number 1 is: BILL GOLDBERG

Goldberg's undefeated streak ended at an official count of 173–0, and after 174 days as champion when he lost the title to Kevin Nash after Scott Hall, disguised as a ringside security guard, made a run-in and shocked Goldberg with a taser gun.

Number 2 is: BROCK LESNAR

Brock Lesnar was a two-time state champion with a record of 33 wins and 0 losses during his high school amateur wrestling stint. He was also a two-time NCAA All-American with an overall record of 106 wins and 5 losses during his four years of college

Number 3 is: THE UNDERTAKER

The Streak was a series of 21 straight victories for professional wrestler The Undertaker (Mark Calaway) at WWE's premier annual event, WrestleMania. It began at WrestleMania VII in 1991 when he beat Jimmy Snuka, with the final win coming against CM Punk at WrestleMania 29 in 2013; The Undertaker was absent from WrestleMania X (1994) and WrestleMania 2000, owing to injury. Overall, he defeated 18 men during The Streak, which included three bouts with Triple H and two each opposite Kaneand Shawn Michaels, as well as a handicap match against A-Train and Big Show at WrestleMania XIX.

Number 4 is: SCOTT STEINER

Wrestling for the University of Michigan Wolverines, Steiner placed second at the Big Ten Championships in 1983. He compiled a record of 125-51-2 at Michigan.

Number 5 is: DAVE BATISTA

Batista became a six-time world champion by winning the World Heavyweight Championship four times and the WWE Championship twice.

Finally, number 6 is: BRAUN STROWMAN

He holds the record for most eliminations in a single Elimination Chamber match with five, most eliminations in a single Royal Rumble match with 13, and is tied for the most eliminations in a single Survivor Series elimination match with four.

🤛--THE END--🤜

3
7
3Girl Opinion
7Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• Hurdleez-Swampede
    My dad‘s favorite was The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels with his Sweet Chin Music.

I am not much into pro wrestling but have seen 3 Michigan State Spartans matches.

When you gave Scott Steiner‘s college, I felt like puking seeing
    Michigan Wolverines together. I hope those 2 ties came against Ohio State Buckeyes and lol, I didn‘t even know you could tie in wrestling.

I think there have been over 1300 Monday Night Raw since January 1993 and without interruption of missing a Monday. Check and see if I am right.

I have to admit that seeing some of those women wrestle in bikinis or sexy clothes gets my wiener hard so I have to resist watching Raw and Smackdown because I want a remnant walk with God, free from sexual lust and temptation.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Shawn michaels is one of my favorites too, he was from the best in the 1990's and early 2000's with bret hart...

Most Helpful Girl

• Allebana
    I don't watch anymore but I used to like jeff hardy because of the crazy jumps
    https://i.gifer.com/DYfI.gif
    My All Time Favorite 6 Wrestlers Who Are Legends & Real Men!My All Time Favorite 6 Wrestlers Who Are Legends & Real Men!
    and I thought he was good looking too lol
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

26
  • Iron_Man
    Good picks but my favorites are Hulk Hogan and Rick Flair. Watch this video.

https://youtu.be/hWUDFp6xirw
    • Hulk hogan is good until they turned him like a clown and ric flair is cool woooooooo the nature boy 😄

Good old days...

• Iron_Man

Yes Did you watch the video?

• Cannot watch this video, they said that the uploader didn't make this clip available in my country, but i know this famous match between hogan and andre the giant, it's what made hulk hogan very famous brother 😜

• zagor
    Goldberg helped sponsor a fundraiser for my co-workers (who lived in his town) kid who had brain cancer.
  • Redstang88
    Some big dudes, no doubt. But wrestling is about as real as the Kardashian’s faces. It’s all acting, and not even good acting
    • Might be...

• Redstang88

Of course it’s all fake.

• It's acting but they hurt each other for real and hit each other for real, all the slams and blood couldn't be fake

• yasii
    What does it matter how many fights they won if everything is staged anyways?
    • Some are not staged...

• Wrestling is an art yea it is scripted but sometimes people shoot on each other which means it gets real they kick someone's ass. Most of the guys today though are not tough like back in the day.

• @WorstCaseScenarios true

• WorstCaseScenarios
    Well I don't know about Braun but love all the rest lol.
  • MoscowMitch
    GOLDBERG - Nice guy, terrible wrestler
    BROCK LESNAR - Douchebag, great wrestler
    THE UNDERTAKER - Great guy, one of the greats, really needs to retire.
    SCOTT STEINER - Musclebound asshole
    BATISTA - Funny guy, I like him.
    BRAUN STROWMAN - Don't know him.
    • It seems you don't watch a lot of WWE, at least for these past 4 or 5 years

• You got that right! Then again who does?

• I'm watching wwe a lot less, don't know what happened but surely they don't attract me like the past, especially that i was a WcW nitro fan...

• Secret6620
    You left out the true legends. Stone Cold Steve Austin, the Rock, and triple h
  • Anonymous
    These guys have beautiful bodies, but the whole thing is a stage show. Or don't you understand that yet? They train for months to make their moves, learn to fall, etc. If you were tell these guys to have a real fight, you think that's what you would see? Gimme a break.
    • Read mtly comments to other members in this thread and you will find out

• Anonymous

ok gotcha