50 years to the best television show on the planet

legalboxers

50 years ago today - September 17th 1972...This came on your screen...

followed by this..

You know your night was going to be good..

For 50 years this was the real MUST SEE TV (for me anyway)

2
5
2Girl Opinion
5Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guys

• AndrésC64

M*A*S*H is and was a great show! I watched it everyday.

Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

23
  • Agent_Elflord

I saw 9 of the 11 seasons of the collector’s edition on DVD at a community yard sale, but I left it because I already had plenty of other DVDs and books.

My favorite episode’s probably ‘5 o’ Clock Charlie’ or the one with the North Korean Sniper.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • DizzyDesii

Omg no lmao. In the early 2000s, I’d try to sneak and stay up and watch tv despite it being a school night, but When these reruns played I knew it was way past my bedtime. I’d force myself to sleep and just rather go to school the next day cause I found that show hella dull

Reply
    • DizzyDesii

Anytime this theme song, All in the Family or the Cheers theme song played, you just knew it was past time to sleep 😂

• DizzyDesii

And Comedy View. Ugh

• LikeALog

I didn't like it at first, then as I got to know the characters I started enjoying it. We either watch or record then watch every episode we can. Definitely one of the best shows on television.

Reply
  • DubiousIntentions

Hmm, it even had trans/cross dressers. Ahead of it's time.

Reply
  • pizzalovershouse

Maybe when they put it on 4k more people will watch it again lots of old movies are coming out on 4 like captain Kirk's movies

Reply