What do you think about korean guys?

in my country many young girls are fan of korean guys. actually I know what is its reason. because there are many korean movie series and they discribe korean men too attractive.. anyway, I am wondering that are the korean movie series so successful in your countries too? or not?
...
...,

2013

Most Helpful Girl

• Not many girls that I know in America like Korean men but I LOOVE THEM. I think its because in America the media does not portray Asian men as sexy, but they portray them as fighters or nerdy. The media really does play a huge role in what is considered attractive. But I personally this korean men are the most attractive. I love their glowy skin and eyes.

• media is really very important. for ex: Hollywood. for many years people thought that all American men are a gr8 soldiers or they are all like Rocky :D or you know like these kind of stupidity

Most Helpful Guy